Nineteen

Harlem Carter - Harlem, NYCJune 11th, 2:26 pm

June 11th, 2:26 pm

Man, these last few days surrounded by a bunch of females been so chaotic the house haven't been quiet in days. Counting down the hours until they leave that's how over they ass I was. Only good thing about them being here was Demi and Aziyah got to see them and I hung with Hassan for a bit but other than that, this little trip for them was pointless.

Damn I sound like a hater.

Sitting in the living room, Aziyah came skipping in with her dress up bag and I tried to ignore her looks until she pressed her finger against my temple. She watched her mom do that shit too many times. "Daddy, I know you see me! Let's play please" Aziyah pouted as she slammed the bag against the couch.

"Gianna daddy is watching a movie can we play later?" I attempted to plead with her.

"Nope you said that the last time. You know what time it is" Aziyah giggled.

"Girl what? Aziyah stop playing with your daddy" Demi walked in the living room.

"She gets that shit from you Demi" I mugged her.

"Okay baby geez! Aziyah daddy don't want to play right now maybe later okay pooh?" Demi rubbed Aziyah's head.

"Bye Demi c'mon Ziyah let's go play in your room" I stood up.

"No daddy it's okay i'm going to play with mommy" Aziyah ran away.

I watched as Aziyah dramatic ass ran away and went to her room while Demi stood there watching me. Neither of us said a word to each other I turned the TV up which caused her walk away. Grabbing my phone, I saw a text from my manager regarding the tour. Shaking my head, I decided not to text back because what the fuck was I going say? Demi already got an attitude, Aziyah mad at me so fuck it we ball.

 Shaking my head, I decided not to text back because what the fuck was I going say? Demi already got an attitude, Aziyah mad at me so fuck it we ball

Demi Carson - Harlem, NYC
June 11th, 8:42 pm

Just finished making dinner which was quiet and awkward, Aziyah barely said two words to me or Harlem. He really hurt our baby's feelings and I don't think he realizes that. He's been acting really bitchy lately like who wear the thongs around this bitch cause I thought I did. I guess it's two bad bitches in this house.