TwentyThree

Demi Carson - Buckhead AtlAugust 30th, 2021 7:29 am

August 30th, 2021 7:29 am

Waiting in the kid drop off line was the most annoying shit they could've ever decided to create. I'm so used to taking my baby inside the building, now all I do is sit in a line longer than a DMV wait. A'ziyah was excited for school especially since she didn't have to wear uniform which was weird but whatever. I looked at my phone to see Harlem still looking at us while he sat in the airport, he had a layover which made him miss his connecting flight home.

Ayanna's grandmother is supposed to be meeting us around 1 at the cafe near my store. She seems on board to keep Ayanna but who knows what's she asking for, she stated she need help financially and Harlem offered to help she said she came up with a number and we're going to discuss it at brunch.

Finally reaching the main entrance, my back door opened and the attendant told me 'Good Morning' and helped unbuckle A'ziyah.

"Bye mommy! Bye daddy and bye sisters love you" A'ziyah said waving.

"Bye Ziyah love you" Ayanna smiled at her.

"Have a good day princess I'll see you after school Gianna" Harlem said.

As the passenger door closed I looked into the rear view mirror and told Ayanna "it's just you and me kid". She chuckled as I drove back home to get into bed. Carrying around all this extra weight had me feeling lazy day by day.

"Is my grandma coming today?" Ayanna asked.

"She told me she was princess so we'll have to see okay?" I responded.

"Okay" Ayanna sunk into her seat.

Not even going to give Tiffany my energy today i'm already running low I refuse.

Harlem had just walked into the house and I couldn't keep my hands off him. I missed this man so much and I know it's only for a few days and then he's back to finish the tour out. He's been doing so good i'm actually going to take A'ziyah to surprise him at his last show. Amir and Nadia gave me the idea since they had so much fun at his last few shows last week. Them hoes get on my nerves so bad I blocked them from calling. They just kept rubbing it in my face that they were with my man and I don't like that.

Speaking of blocked, I recently unblocked Shani for being not weird anymore. Sister or not hoe you had the right one to play with. I'm sitting down with all of my siblings tonight at Ruth Chris where Tymari offered to pay and i'm not going to miss a free meal baby no ma'am. Skylar is definitely becoming the little sister like Cameron is to me. Dallas is still my favorite but i'm starting to bond with all of them. I still got a weird feeling about Shani but i'm going to chill for now.