Ten

Harlem Carter - Decatur ATL, GADecember 23nd, 2020 10:21 pm

December 23nd, 2020 10:21 pm

Sitting in my living room with Aziyah and AJ bugging the hell out of me while I tried to occupy myself by watching a movie. Christmas was in a few days and I was thinking about popping the question on Christmas, now I have my reasons but since this whole sister shit with Demi I might wait a hot second. Demi's pops was cool as hell when I asked for her hand in marriage. He talked some real shit to me the other day.

Not sure how I want to do it but I mean shit she won't say no right?

Niggas always want to clown a motherfucker for being in love but I mean this the greatest feeling in the world. Getting a feeling every time i'm around her, missing her whenever I leave her, can't sleep without her. We got soul ties. Since I was young I seen so many people get hurt from someone claiming to love them so every since then I knew I just wanted to have fun. Having women come and go was fun in the beginning but a nigga getting old. Trying to have bout 3 more kids, travel the world experience shit I never got to see before. Demi and Aziyah slowed me down a bit. In a good way though Allah gave me a daughter so I could have someone to love unconditionally. Allah also gave me Demi so I could experience true love like I've never experienced it before.

Having a girlfriend and wife are two different things and I was ready to make that move. Demi already play that wife role well so why not give her the title, dating her for the last 3 months showed me everything I needed to see. I've seen her grow as a mother, grow as a career women and even grow into a better person over the years. This is who I was meant to spend the rest of my life with and no one can tell me other wise.

Deciding to push back my proposal until New Year's or Valentine's Day it would give me more time to plan shit out even get her annoying ass friends involved again. Show my real romantic side for a change a hood nigga can be romantic too. Got some exclusive coming y'all way.

"Daddy me and Aj want to write write another letter for Santa" Aziyah said.

"Cool princess just wait until mommy and godmommy get back" I told her.

Every year this nigga Santa take credit for my cool ass gifts I get my daughter. She dead ass think this man real and who am I to tell her he's not? When she turn 10 he ain't getting no more credit for the thousands of dollars I spend on toys. Demi would kill me if I even let it slip that Santa ain't real, Christmas is this girl favorite holiday and she showed out. Her house look like the Northpole.

Hearing my alarm system go off and then the code being entered I knew Demi was here with Nadia. Whatever they had in their hands were put away before they came into the living room to greet us.

"Hi baby" Demi pecked my lips first. "Hey munchkins did you guys have fun with daddy and uncle D?" she asked the kids.

"No auntie Uncle D didn't want to play with us" Amir Junior spoke up.