Five

Demi Carson - Atl, GANovember 19th, 2020

November 19th, 2020

My weekend with Harlem was amazing except the last night, he says the baby isn't his which I have no choice but to believe. We have been together together for 3 months now so Ashley pop up test was kinda sus. I didn't mean to have an attitude with Harlem but I mean how can I not this bitch popped up like "SURPRISE SHAWTYYYYYYYY". I was over the whole situation with this girl, it's no winning. She want the ties I have with him and that's weird like girl bye.

I was cleaning Aziyah playroom when Harlem came in with donuts, he kissed Aziyah first and then me. Loving this high we were on I just knew something was going to ruin it. It's like I self sabotage and that's my problem I steady wait for something bad to happen while everything in my life is going good. That's really not my fault though I just grew up like that, watching every good thing around me only last for a matter of seconds/days/weeks and sometimes months.

I can honestly say I am my biggest critic.

Calling my dad to get some advice because I knew he would leave me grounded and somewhat at ease. Waiting for his answer I almost hung up, this man will sit with his phone in hand and just stare to see how long the phone will ring.

"Hey babygirl" he finally answered.

"Dang daddy I almost hung up stop letting the phone just ring when I call" I chuckled a bit.

"You don't want anything anyways so wassup" Demetrius said.

"No daddy I really need some advice like I need you to put my mind at ease" I pouted.

"Uh oh baby girl do I need to fuck Harlem up? Did he hit you? Hell nah Melissa put your shoes on baby" he yelled into the phone.

"No daddy he didn't hit me! Harlem ain't crazy literally but I have been self-sabotaging again and it's not on purpose I swear, Harlem has this weird ass ex and you know we've been good like more than good perfect shall I say but I knew it wouldn't last. She popped up over the weekend and handed him a positive pregnancy test, he wasn't fazed but I was because ya know it's still a possibility. He never gave me no reason not to trust him but like I said self sabotage right now is killing us. We haven't talked about it since last night and it's mainly on me every time he brings it up I ignore him and change the topic. It's so hard expressing my feelings to the man I love only because i'm my biggest critic something is always going to go wrong in our relationship." I said slightly crying.

"Wipe them tears baby. I really hate when you self sabotage now only because I have to pick up the pieces and you know ya momma don't play about her Demi pooh. But baby you have to stop thinking like you have everything planned out, life has it's twist and turns. You'll never know where you'll land, you had a bad feeling about New York with Aziyah and Leah but she came back perfectly fine. Just take it one day at a time and live in the moment don't think too deep into anything. You hear me? Cause next thing you know I gotta tell ya momma and she driving over there to watch you like a hawk, and be all in ya business and now I gotta drag her out" Demetrius said.