TwentyFive

Nadia James - Dekalb CountyDecember 23rd, 2021 4:54 am

December 23rd, 2021 4:54 am

Walking into the airport holding my god baby hand, boy I had a time last night! Amir's been really sweet lately. I appreciate that we're still taking baby steps. Demi and Harlem going through the same thing we went through, I can only be here for my bestie. Dallas even offered to jump him with me, she was with it.

But back to the trip at hand we're going to Turks and Caico's and this trip is feeling really romantic but instead we have the kids. A'ziyah was probably the easiest kid to be a god parent too, beings though Ayanna just came around Dallas asked to be her god mom and I know Demi press as hell. All her daughters have God parents, shit I wish I had a god mother like me. A'ziyah can ask for the moon and babe she won't the get the actual moon, but I'll buy her a toy rocket ship and a fake moon she's set. I'll even take her ass to the Air and Space Museum. There goes the moon babe!

Boarding and getting settled on the PJ baby Dallas daddy just does whatever she says, she's only staying until Christmas morning and then she's heading to Italy. I wish I had parents like the rest of my friends but it is what it is. I'll never do my children the way my so-called parents did me, even my weirdo ass grandmother. I don't even speak to my brother, it's like we just grew apart. He's in Cali I'm still in Atlanta I mean what the fuck. I want to always keep my family close knit; Demi's mom always invites me over for their gatherings and I just really appreciate her because I have no one else besides Demi and Cam. Cam has other friends and that's fine with me, Demi has Karson around a lot! That's my girl she's funny as fuck, I grew to love her. And now we Dallas and Skylar I look at them as sisters too.

 And now we Dallas and Skylar I look at them as sisters too

Demi Carson - Turks and Caicos
December 23rd 2021, 11:42 pm

I was officially 29, and whew I'm knocking on 30. Harlem is already 33 so he's used to his dirty thirties as people say. One more year until I'm in my thirties, I'm actually excited about turning 30. I've accomplished so much this year, having 2 successful stores in 2 different locations nobody can tell me shit. Running a business has been the most challenging thing I've ever taken on. Super proud of myself and the revenue I was able to bring to my store's name.