Twelve

Ashley Johnson - Norfolk, VAFebruary 18th, 2021 9:03 am

February 18th, 2021 9:03 am

Can't even say that i'm shocked that Harlem actually proposed to his baby mother, I knew he was in love with her for awhile. We argued a lot about her and their daughter. Demi was the center of majority of the arguments we've had. Next was their damn sassy ass daughter, don't get me wrong lil mama was cute and was always kept up to par she was just too grown for my liking.

She could do no wrong in Harlem's eyes, she got away with saying a lot of smart shit to me especially calling me "Girl" like I am not your peer don't address me as girl. On multiple account's Demi told Aziyah to address me as "Ms. Ashley" but she did what she wanted when her mom wasn't around.

Harlem and his little family cute or whatever. He deserves to be happy and so does she so I am officially dropping everything I had planned to harm this man and his family. How could I be so heartless to even think about hurting a child? I know bringing my child into this world wasn't the best option so I took my ass to the clinic.

Where's my happy ending? My prince charming? My baby? Ring? House?

Maybe this is my chance to get my happy ending? Atlanta is all I know but i've had so many bad memories there and that shit still fucks me up. Norfolk hasn't been that bad for me, but it's still a place where it will have to grow on me. The speed is different not use to this pace of this small ass state. No complaints though cause the men here is FIONE.

(Let's take a minute to mourn our fellow solider, this is her farewell)

Demi Carson - Buckhead Atlanta,
February 21st, 2021 12:11 pm

Walking into my home office on this boring ass Sunday I was waiting for Aziyah to return from Amir's house. I tried to call Nadia to see where they were but she didn't answer, I decided against calling her again. I was just going to occupy myself by doing some work since Harlem was at his night club from renovations due to a shooting. I rolled my eyes just thinking about it.

The night of our engagement Harlem's club hosted one of y'all hottest rappers birthday parties which ended in gun violence. The security was so dumb I wanted to fire them myself but I did as a "wife" and minded my business until I felt it necessary to voice my opinion.