TwentyOne

Harlem Carter - Manhattan, NYCJune 17th, 5:42 am

June 17th, 5:42 am

Waking up extra early on a Saturday was something this household don't do, but today was an exception because of this unexpected guest. Tiffany thought it was okay to drop her daughter off to the house despite the results. This female left her daughter on my porch while everyone was asleep, she rang the doorbell and just left. Sighing I sat here and watched Demi rub her hands through this kid hair, I never even got her name.

"Baby did you get her name? Tiffany ain't answering" I spoke up.

"No babe she won't say anything to me" Demi smiled to her.

I looked to the staircase to see A'ziyah coming down holding her blanket and rubbing her eyes. She came over to me and I picked her up, I kissed her forehead. "You wanna lay with mommy?" I asked. "Who is that? Why is she on mommy?" A'ziyah asked.

"That's um-, She's your cousin like Aj" Demi cut me off.

My phone rang and it was an unknown number, and I was hoping and praying it was Tiffany because her child isn't mine and I know she's scared. She doesn't know us, we're strangers to her.

"Yoo" I spoke into the phone.

"Can you look after her? Please I know she isn't yours, but I am asking this favor" Tiffany spoke into the phone.

"Let's sit down and talk bro! You don't just leave her alone on my porch and not say shit! This girl is probably scared out of her mind right now" I yelled.

"I'll be there to talk to you and Demi" Tiffany hung up.

I looked at Demi and she looked at me and just shook her head. We're both wondering why we have this kid, what could Tiffany have to say to us.

As I carried A'ziyah to the couch she reached for her mommy and I let her go. Demi kissed her forehead as she closed her eyes to go back to sleep. I sat here trying to put two and two together but it's no way i'm raising a child that's not mine. I work too damn much as is, tour is coming up and Demi is still working on her store.

After about an hour all the girls were sleeping as the doorbell rang, I walked to the door and seen Tiffany. Exhaling I went ahead and let her in, she followed me towards the living room and seen her daughter on Demi asleep along with A'ziyah. Demi's eyes popped open and she rolled them bitches hard as fuck. She placed A'ziyah on the couch and moved Tiffany's daughters head from her lap.

"Kitchen" Demi whispered yelled.