Six

Demi Carson - CANOE ATL, GADecember 1st, 2020

December 1st, 2020

Here I was waiting for Cameron and Nadia at brunch, and these hoes had the nerve to call me slow. I occupied myself on my business phone while I waited for another 10 minutes. Cameron came waltzing her ass to our table smiling with a Nadia right behind her. They don't even know how i'm about to chew they ass out for being late before making me leave the house early.

"Hi bestie girl ouu you got my favorite apptizer" Nadia said as she sat down and started to stuff her face with the pecan sticky buns.

I watched her eat three buns back to back as Cameron laughed and something was up I could feel it in my left eye.

"Nadia slow down before you choke hoe! Greedy ass self" I said rolling my eyes. "Anyways hey cammie how you been?" I shifted to one side of the booth.

"I've been good baby cakes what about you? Ready for your birthday?" Cameron asked smiling really hard.

"Same and ehh yes and now ugh i'm turning 28 this year" I slightly rolled my eyes.

"Well hoe I got this bomb ass gift and Santana kinda sorta pitched in" Nadia smirked.

"Why the sudden interest in my birthday? I told you guys weeks ago no fucking surprises and I mean it" I said pointing my fingers at them.

"Uhh ok bitch damn" Cameron made a face.

I just knew something was up, I was going to put a stop too whatever was going on

I just knew something was up, I was going to put a stop too whatever was going on. Celebrating my birthday was never a big thing to me and they know that. I was going to fake sick on they ass.

"Mmcht friend guess what gift I got you" Cameron smiled.

"What gift did you get me Cam?" I asked and coughed after.

"Bitch I know the fuck you not sick on your birthday?" Nadia felt my forehead. "You don't feel warm you good" she shrugged.

"I don't think i'm sick just a little cough" I coughed harder trying to cover the laugh.