68. Where My Heart Belongs (Yunkyoung)

Requested by:  CerdanAlarilla

A oneshot featuring Yunkyoung of Rocket Punch. Enjoy. :)

Yunkyoung's POV:

When it comes to relationships, do you believe in such a thing as destiny?

Upon hearing this question, I spent my life pondering as to what my answer would be.

You see, I too, wanted to experience being loved by someone.

This person, whom I've known for quite a long time, has always been a good and earnest guy towards me.

He's my best friend, and since then, the two of us became so inseparable, with him always there to show me kindness and warmth.

As time passed, I began to look at him in a different way.

My feelings towards him became more than that of friendship, and it only grew over time.

At that moment, I made a decision for myself, and that I will tell him the truth once I'm ready.

"Yunkyoung-ah, you're spacing out again. Is there something wrong?" He said as he gently gave me a pat on the head.

"N-no, nothing's wrong, Y/N! I-I'm just thinking about something, no need for you to worry about me!" I said, all the while trying my best to maintain my composure.

"All right, if you say so. But if you need help with anything, just ask, okay? You know that I'm always here for you."

"Y-yeah, I will! Umm, actually, I do need help with something else, but..."

"Hmm, let me guess. It's our Physics homework, isn't it?"

"You guessed it right. I'm having a hard time catching up to the lessons lately, so I was wondering if I can ask you to help me finish it. before we pass it next week."

"Well I wouldn't say no to you, Yunkyoung-ah. All right, I'll help you. Since we're going to pass it next week, how about we do it at your house this coming weekend? I'll bring some snacks for us too, if you like." You said while you gave me your beautiful eye smile.

For sure, I was once again taken aback by his looks, as I was unable to say anything when I saw him looking at me like that.

"Yah, you're staring at me blankly again. Was it because you have something planned for the weekend instead?"

"N-no, I haven't got any plans for Saturday, so it's fine! I'm looking forward to it!"

"Nice! Then it's all set. Well it's getting late. Shall we go home now?"

"Sure, I don't want my parents to worry after all. Let's go, Y/N."

Like always, we began walking home together as another day at school had ended.

To be honest, it's also my favorite part of the day, all for one simple reason.