80. Can't We Just Get Along? (Yuqi)

Requested by: NathanGuaves

Oneshot 80, and it's about my (G)I-DLE bias :)

I already wrote a oneshot that narrates the whole story through a main character's POV, but this one would be a little different as it will be told through a supporting character's POV instead. Hope you enjoy this one.

Genres: Light Comedy, Fluff

Yeonjun's POV:

Hello, everyone. My name is Choi Yeonjun. You can call me Daniel if you like.

Do you mind listening to a story of mine?

If you will, then that's good. I promise you, this'll be quite entertaining.

If not, then I understand. Perhaps this is not your cup of tea, so I don't mind if you don't want to listen to what I have to say. No one's forcing you to, so feel free to leave of your own accord.

...

...

...

...

...

Okay then. Now that only the ones who are interested are here, then I should begin.

Hmm, come to think of it, I don't even know how to start this one.

Well to put it simply, this story is about my two dear friends, and boy, I can tell you without hesitation that both of them are a real handful.

That's right. I don't even know how they ended up like that from the start, but like I said, I will try to narrate this story in the most entertaining way possible. I promise.

First, there's my best friend whom I've known since I was a high school student. His name is Shin Y/N. One way to describe him is that he's the type of guy who never backs down when it comes to proving his point. Mind you, as long as he believes what he's telling you is right, he'll never stop until you admit that you're in the wrong.

Mhm, that's the kind of guy he is.

For example, when he found out that you committed a mistake, no matter how serious or simple it was, you have to admit it to him and not make any sort of excuse. Why? It's because he never listens to reason, no matter how hard you try to let it slide. Trust me, you'll just receive a one-hour lecture if you insist on arguing with him further.

It is for that reason that most people tend to avoid him, and that hasn't changed one bit, even if we're now both in college.

Honestly, no one would want to be acquainted with someone like him, right?

You're probably thinking that I'm a real idiot for doing so, but please hear me out.