13A. Our Dream (Chaewon)

Genre: Fluff to Angst, Supernatural

Requested by: baguette020

"That's it for today. Great work as always everyone!" the music club's instructor said.

"Thank you, Mr. Jang!" Chaewon said as her other club members clapped at her performance.

"You have great vocal skills, Chaewon-ah. I'm sure you'll have a promising career in music should you choose that as your path."

"Yes sunbaenim. That has always been my dream ever since."

"Good for you. I hope you'll succeed in that someday. Well, you're all dismissed for today. See you all tomorrow then!"

The club members took a bow to their teacher before heading out after another day of practice.

"So, Chaewon-ah, are you heading home already? Suyun and I are planning to go to the mall today. Would you like to come with us?" Sohee, Chaewon's best friend, said to her.

"I'd love to really, but maybe next time. I still have to meet someone." She said shyly.

The two girls smirked at her response, as they knew who she was talking about.

"I must say, you really are lucky Chaewon-ah, to have a dreamboat like Y/N who cares about you."

"Yah stop it, Suyun! He's just my best friend, that's all!"

"Oh really, because whenever I saw you two together, you look like a very sweet couple." Sohee said to her.

This made Chaewon's face a lot redder this time, making them laugh so loudly at her.

"But jokes aside, I think he really likes you as more than a friend, Chaewon-ah. I'm willing to bet that he'll confess to you sooner than you think."

"Y-you think so?"

"Yes I am, trust me. Judging from the way he looks at you, how he is always very protective of you all the time, I think he really is into you, Chaewon. But just in case you don't like him, just tell me, for I'll be more than happy to have him as my boyfriend." Suyun teased, making Chaewon feel a bit irritated.

"Yah, don't you dare do that, both of you! That's because he's my-"

Before she can say anything, her friends were both grinning at her.

Realizing what she's about to say, Chaewon blushed again as they kept on teasing her further.

"Hahaha we're just kidding Chaewon-ah! Now go to him, the Art Club's activities should be done by now, which means he's waiting for you there, all by himself." Sohee told her while smiling.

"Get going, Chaewon, you wouldn't want him getting lonely there now won't you?" Suyun said while playfully teasing her.

"Okay, thanks, you two. I promise I'll hang out with you girls in the weekend!" She said, as she bid goodbye to them before heading to where Y/N is.

As she expected, she found him sleeping in the Art Club room by himself, using his sketchbook as a pillow.

"Hey Y/N, I'm here now. Sorry for making you wait again." She gently said to him.

He woke up slowly as he smiled at her.

"It's okay, Chaewon-ah. So how's your practice today?"

"It went well, Y/N. I still need to improve my vocals, but overall, I think my efforts are starting to pay off."

"That's great! You know that I'm always proud of you, Chae."

"Thanks, that means a lot coming from you. I'm happy that you're always supporting me."