35. Here For You (Yena)

Requested by: DJShadow721

Warning: This story may contain sensitive and mature content.

"No, this can't be real! " Yena said upon looking at a piece of paper she's holding.

"Yena, I-I'm sorry, please let me-"

"I hate you, Y/N! You ruined everything! How could you do this to me?" She said as she's about to cry.

"I know! Please, you have my word that I will take responsibility, both for you and the child. Just give me a chance!"

"Leave. I don't want to see you again."

"No, please don't say that Yena-ya. I'll do anything, just –"

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" She yelled back at him furiously, forcing Y/N to leave her apartment. He gave one last look at her depressed state, as he felt nothing but guilt after what he had done to her a few weeks before.

Once he left, Yena started to bawl as she felt both sadness and anger in her heart upon learning about her pregnancy. Thinking that she can't do anything about it, she went to her bedroom to try and sleep, just so she can forget that all of this had happened to her. The thought of having such a big responsibility seemed to be too much for her, let alone something this unexpected. In her mind, she blames herself for acting carelessly with Y/N. If she had been more careful with him, none of this would have taken place. Deep down, she knows that what happened to her can be considered Y/N's fault. However, she too, is partly to blame, and that both of them now share an equal responsibility for it. It's just that her feelings of bitterness and denial got to her first, which lead her to cast him out. Knowing full well that the chances of Y/N returning to her were all but gone, she started to regret having to pin everything on him. She cried heavily that night, as memories of how they got to meet each other began to occupy her mind.

As with all relationships, everything started simply through an encounter.

The two met each other during one ordinary day at the university. Through their mutual friend, Kwon Eunbi, Y/N and Yena started to know each other as friends. Both of them started to meet each other often, finding the time to spend with each other's company whenever they have time. It helped that they both chose a similar career path, as they started helping each other in their studies.

Eventually, they started to get more acquainted with each other as time passed. Eunbi, as well as their other friends began to see them as a potential couple in the making, a fact that they both denied at first. But the longer they were together, the more their feelings started to blossom.

The time finally came when both of them were invited to Eunbi's birthday celebration, which was held at her home. Being the daughter of a well-to-do family, she and her friends had one secret agenda behind it, and that is to help Yena and Y/N to become a real couple. Little do they know that this would lead to something that's far worse than they would expect.

Once the celebrations began, everyone was busy getting acquainted with each of their peers, including the celebrant herself. Things started to get out of hand when most of the guests began to drink, but thankfully, nothing too troublesome happened during the whole night.

Everyone was having a good time, and all seem to assume that nothing would go wrong.

If only that was the case.

Yena, who became drunk after heavily indulging herself with alcohol, was being tended to by Y/N. He tried to look for a place to settle her down, with him watching over her to stop anyone from taking advantage of her.