♥️THIRTY♥️

⚠️ SLIGHT MATURE SCENE ⚠️

KABIR'S POV:-

I woke up in the morning and went to the gym...while working out..I could only think of Araisha..

Yesterday it affected the fuck out of me that I took her side infront of my family...but something in my heart stringed when I saw maasi humiliating her...

It didn't feel satisfactory....it felt wrong...she wasn't at fault...she made everything for breakfast and in place of praising her...she was getting humiliated...

But I didn't do it for her...Maasi was irritating the fuck out of me and anyways...I was having a fucking hangover...I was already having a headache and on top of it maasi was blabbering non stop...

That's why I had to stop her....I didn't do it for Araisha...I did it for myself...didn't I..?

Uhh...fuck everything up....Whatever the reason was to stop maasi...It was okay....she fucking deserved it....she blabbers non stop about her stupid daughter in law...as if I do care...bloody hell

I went home and saw Araisha's room closed...she too must be having a shower....I went to my room and had a cold shower....I dressed for office and came out....

I saw Araisha setting up the table for breakfast

I saw Araisha setting up the table for breakfast..."I made breakfast...what would you like to have...tea or coffee...?.."she asked me...

"I'll have something at office..."..I told her and was just heading out when she held my hand....

"Kabir you didn't eat anything yesterday too when I made breakfast...you didn't even drink the coffee I made for you...please atleast have your breakfast...."she said and I looked at her...

I went towards her and pulled her near...."No means no...I said I'll have something at office... don't you fucking understand...."...I told her and pushed her away and went out...

I had to go away from her before I loose my wits...she makes me fucking insane...I was pulled out of my thoughts when my phone started ringing...It was dad...I ignored it again...

Dad's been calling me since yesterday and I have been ignoring his calls....I know he'll just shout at me for shouting at maasi....

I reached office and was just heading to my cabin...."Goodmorning sir....your father is waiting for you in your office..."..Naisha said when I passed her...