♥️TWENTY-ONE♥️

KABIR'S POV:-

In my view...taking a decision to marry Araisha is easy...but convincing my parents that i am getting married to her is very difficult...I had got the contract papers ready for the temporary ownership of the company and told my friend Rohan..who also worked as the legal advisor in my company...the basic facts...

I went home early from office and saw Mom and Dad sitting in the living room...I took a deep breath and went towards them..."Where's Sejal.."..I asked them..."She is in her room..you're back early beta..come..sit with us...I'll make coffee for you..."..mom said..."No mom..actually I want to talk to you both about something..."..I told both of them...

"Yes son.. what's the matter is everything going fine with the business...?.."..dad asked..."yes dad.. everything is fine.. actually I have decided to get married.."..I told them...mom was elated and dad looked at me with suspicion...ask him to complicate matters....."really...thank god...you don't worry...I'll look for the perfect and most beautiful girl for you...I am so happy...thank you for listening to both of us...".. mom said and hugged and kissed my cheek...

"You've chosen a girl...do you have eyes on someone...tell us we'll talk to her family..."dad said looking at me eagerly...."actually you both know the girl.."..I told them...Mom asked me excitedly..."who is she..."..okay here comes the hard part..."Umm..it's Araisha..."...I told them...

Mom and dad both looked at me with shock..."are you out of your fucking mind..after whatever happened six years ago...you still want to do the same mistake...how can you be such an idiot Kabir...tell me..."dad roared and mom started crying again...."see dad...she is beautiful...and I want to marry her...okay..so just be happy... weren't you both the ones nagging me about getting married...and now that I have finally decided to...you are not helping..."...I told them...it's so fucking difficult to convince them...

"Just give me one reason that you want to get married to her...as much as I know you..you don't do anything without a profit...what is the goddamn reason you're marrying her..and has she agreed to it..."...Dad asked me...."I am marrying her because I want to..and she has agreed to it..."..and also she is coming with a lot of profits to my company..I won't fucking return her father his company..it will be a part of the Khurana Industries and I'll have my revenge for all the humiliation she caused me six years ago...but I won't be telling dad all this...he won't understand...

"Please beta..I'll look for a better and more beautiful girl for you...I promise you...why do you want to marry her...she cheated on you..just forget her...why do you want to break my heart...tell me..."..mom said crying...that was it..."Stop it mom...it's either her or no one else...I'll marry Araisha or no one else..got it...do all the arrangements you have to...day after tomorrow is the engagement and the wedding would be later this week...Inform Anusha and Sejal too...I want no more discussions now..do whatever preparations you have to....I have some work...I have to go...."I told them and went to the club to vent some frustration out....

Next day...I met Adiv and Rohan and told him the same things I told Rohan..I left the revenge and the company part..I also left all the details about what happened six years ago..I just told both of them we had some misunderstandings and that was the reason we called off our engagement...."So..her father came to see you and you decided to clear all the misunderstandings between both of you...that's nice...okay tell me how does she look..."..Adiv asked me..."I actually do not know...we met six years ago...and her father just didn't give me much details about her..."..I told him...