♥️ FORTY-SIX♥️

ARAISHA'S POV:-

Cleaning all the mess made by Kabir proved to be a more difficult task then I can remember....my feet were hurting like crazy

I couldn't even call anyone to help me otherwise I would have to tell them why my home looked such a mess and how my birthday was celebrated thanks to my arrogant husband

It was almost midnight when finally i was done with the cleaning....our home felt so empty...almost all the crockery, paintings and showpieces were broken by Kabir..

Swallowing the lump in my throat....I decided to make dinner...it's not that I am not angry at Kabir...but it's not a reason to rush away from my job...

He can be an arrogant idiot but not me...i have basic manners....my mother taught me well....

After making dinner and arranging it on the dining table....i went and sat on the sofa with some ointments and looked at the mirror infront of me....i held it in my hands...

It was broken from between since Kabir threw something at it....I looked at it and tried smiling.."You're strong Araisha.."...i whispered to myself.....

It felt extremely exhausting....the small curve i was trying to push up from the corner of my lips was downright fake....

Tears again started rolling out and i licked my dry lips...i still looked at the mirror....frozen for a while and remembered his words...

"Leave me you are such a selfish bitch you didn't let your mother meet your father when he asked you why you ran away with that bastard Nikhil....In place...you made your mother kick your father out...."

I could still hear each and every word he uttered last night...and the accusations behind them....it was playing in my head like a broken record....

His cruel jibes, his harsh words, his arrogant manner and his ignorance tore my heart out of my chest and left it bleeding....

I lifted my hand to wipe the tear off...but my hand was very shaky to wipe my own tears....how will I protect him when I couldn't even stand up for myself....when I couldn't even wipe my own tears...when I couldn't even embrace myself....

My mother was lying when she said I am strong....she always said to respect papa even when he was so wrong...whenever he used to beat me up...she asked me to say sorry....

I used to be absent from school for days when sometimes he used to beat me brutally....my mother had made me submissive infront of my father...then how could I take revenge from him....

And Kabir.... his brain always goes on a vacation whenever he has to act logically....he can trust everyone other than me....