♥️FIFTY-EIGHT♥️

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO HEARTBREAKS💔💔AN ESSENTIAL BUT UNWANTED PART OF LIFE💔💔💔💔 COMMENT A WHITE HEART IF YOU'VE GONE THROUGH IT TOO...LIKE ARAISHA AND KABIR🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

KABIR'S POV:-

"Why didn't you ever try to learn the truth...you know why...because your brain is always ruled out by your ego...

I'll tell you what you are...you are short tempered, rude, stubborn, intimidating, dominating, egoistic, proud....that's what you are Mr. Kabir Khurana

Today...i am going to answer you back for everything you have been accusing me of....

Once you said I ruined your life by marrying you...let me tell you the truth...i didn't even know i was marrying you..."..she told me and i looked at her with astonishment on my face....what the fuck...i thought and clenched my fist...

"Actually i never wanted to get married...neither six years ago nor now...i wanted to study and go to college...but papa refused....and due to all the pressure from him and to save my mother...i kept quiet....

Then i saw you...looking so handsome in your white shirt and chinos...seeing the time on your wristwatch and getting impatient all along......and love was born.....

you were the only man i had gotten so close to....the only man who talked to me so nicely and warmly after my nanu...that i had fallen in love with you....

I naively thought you're my saviour from this harsh and abusive environment at home....i had a traumatic and sad childhood...always been beaten and abused...so i thought maybe Kabir will save me...

My childhood wasn't only sad because of the abused i suffered..

it included the love i never felt

The neglect and the fear that was always present

All the beautiful things i missed out the kids of my age experienced with their family....

But then i thought Kabir has a big wonderful family...maybe I'll catch up with my lost time...maybe god has finally listened to me...

We'll all have big brunches and take family trips....and we'll be so close knitted...

I being an emotional fool...I thought I'll convince you that can my mother come and stay with us after marriage...

I thought that maybe you'll understand my trauma and help me be free of the ropes that have been trying to choke me since childhood...and you...Kabir...you ruined me...