Chapter 20

After a few days of exploring Phoenix and Arizona, Matt and June both start working. They have long working hours, so they've barely seen each other for an entire week.

"One entire day off. I can't believe it. I can't spend it on sleep, can I baby?" Matt murmurs in June's ear Friday just after they've finished dinner and she sit in his lap on the couch.

"No babe. You have an obligation to fulfil." She laughs and presses herself flush against him.

He lets a finger slide softly up and down her thigh. "Don't worry. I haven't forgotten what I've promised you, baby. And I've had an entire week to look forward to it."

June sighs tiredly. "This has seriously been the longest week of my life. In more than one way. It's hard keeping up right now with all that knowledge that have been put into my tired brain this week. Is it always so hard being new to an office?"

"I believe it is, baby." He kisses her neck softly and then gently bite her on the side of her neck which rewards him with a moan. He chuckles "Oh, I've actually forgotten that it turns you so much on when I do this." He bites her gently again and she moans louder. He unbuttons her jeans and slides one hand inside them and then he moans. "No underwear."

"Nope. I thought you might want easy access." She pants when he rubs her softly.

She's dripping wet and he easily slides two fingers slowly inside her. She starts rocking her hips and he grips one with his free hand. "No baby. I'm controlling this today."

She whines but stops the movement. She can feel him hard against her and she's almost drooling at the thought of taking him into her mouth.

"Suggestion." She pants while his fingers slide in and out of her.

"I'm listening." Matt says in an amused tone.

"Get naked right now. I want you in my mouth." His fingers move faster inside her and hit the spot he knows drives her crazy with pleasure.

"Not until after you come." He whispers in her ear and bites her neck again, a little harder this time.

Her hips buckles and he knows he's not gonna have to wait very long for that to happen. He moves his fingers harder and faster, hitting that spot every time and she screams loudly in pleasure when the orgasm washes over her and she collapses against his chest, breathing hard.

"I really needed that." She says after a few minutes of cooling down. "And I really need you in my mouth. Preferably yesterday." She turns around quickly but before she can do anything else he takes both her hands into his and holds them over her head before he pushes her forcefully onto her back on the couch.

"Stop using force on me. I'm gonna come again from your use of your sexy strength alone." She pants. He loves that it turns her on, when he's being controlled forceful with her. Her surrender to him turns him on too. He kisses her greedily and slides easily inside her. "Later baby. Right now the both of us need this way more than you need me in your mouth."

"We're never doing that again!" June states after a few hours in bed with Matt.

"Sex for two hours?" He asks with one eyebrow raised.

She shakes her head hastily. "No, we're definitely doing that again. I meant not having sex for a week. It was the most horrible week in a long time. I could have used the release to keep me calm."

"I agree. But the only way that'll work is if I wake you up when I come home and you always look so peaceful and relaxed in your sleep." He kisses her softly.

"I insist that you wake me up at least every Monday and Thursday." She says and shoots him a stern look.

"Okay, that's a deal baby." He laughs softly. "I'll just set a reminder in my calendar for every Monday and Thursday from not on."

She laughs too. "Good."

He smiles fondly at hear. "I don't think I can renegotiate my contract now otherwise I'd tell them that I need to go home earlier on Mondays and Thursdays so I can keep my girl happy."

"Please invite me to that negotiation if that's ever gonna happen." She laughs so much that tears form in her eyes.

He winks at her and says "I sure will. Then they'll definitely grant it because they can see why I want to keep you happy."

The next morning, they sleep in and eat breakfast in bed before spending a few hours in bed exploring each other like they'd never done that before.

"Should we do something today, Matt? Like in public?" June wonders.

"No." He shakes his head violently. "I want you all to myself, baby."

"But we can't stay in bed all day." She protests my he kisses her deeply before asking "Why not baby?"

She shrugs. "Because I feel like going somewhere with you. I just don't know where."

He laughs loudly. "In other words, you just want to show me off to everyone."

She laughs with him. "Well, you get to show me off too. It's not my fault no one knows who I am. Not really. But I still like it this way."

"Fair point well made, baby." He smiles softly. "And it's not true no one knows who you are. I've talked to a couple of fans who've asked about you these past days."

She bites gently into her lower lip. "Well, when is our so called official," she makes air quotes with her hands "coming-out day then?"

He shrugs. "You get to decide that baby. You know that."

She takes a deep breath. "It has to be soon then, babe. I can't hide forever. I want to go out with you and right now it's my fault we're not going anywhere. And our work schedules of course."
"But you're not gonna like what happens next, baby. We both know that." They've talked for hours about her fear of what the paparazzi will write about her. It's not really because she's got anything to hide but she hates when people stick their noses into things that doesn't concern them at all.

"How about taking a small step?" He asks and reaches for his phone. Then he pulls her close to his chest and tips her head up to him and kissing her. He snaps a photo of them where she isn't recognizable unless you know it's her in the photo.

He shows her the photo and asks "Can I post this, baby? There is always a risk that somebody might figure out who you are."

She chews her lip thoughtfully and then after a minute she nods "But no tagging me."

"Of course not baby." He says and then captions the photo "Saturday Sweetheart <3 #Love"