Chapter 9

A/N: I just wanted to take a sec to say thank you so, so much to everyone who's reading. You all make my life better by showing my story this interest. Thank you and happy reading!

...............................

In the afternoon it's time for June to go back to the hotel and her friends.

"I'd wish you could stay here for the next 9 days. It's been a great day. My mom never loses in croquet. I'd really like a repeat of that." Matt says and kisses her gently.

"Me too. It was so much fun. My favourite part. Well next-favourite part since my absolute favourite part was sitting on the floor and eating with your mom. And there was the time where your dad tried to reteach me how to play bridge and I kept forgetting the rules even though I played it a lot as a kid."

"My family seriously love you." Matt whispers in her ears.

"And I love them. So much. It feels kind of weird actually." She laughs sheepishly.

"Not if you're gonna love me too someday." He says with a laugh and she feels her heart swell with happiness. The connection she feels to him is incredible and unlike anything she's ever felt before. She kisses him and whispers "See you, baby." before leaving the house. He shuts the door quietly after saying "See you, baby" and she feels empty all of the sudden as she walks to the cab. Matt offered to drive her but she said no. She knew if he did then she would never let him leave.

"Erhm, can I help you with something, miss?" Brian sarcastically asks when June enters her room where all her friends are sitting and playing Nintendo Wii Bowling.

"I'm sorry. Who are you? Do I know you from somewhere?" May asks and successfully suppresses a big laugh.

"I'm the Princess of Nigeria and I need you all to leave my suite immediately or I'm gonna call security." June unsuccessfully tries to hide the laughter from her voice.

"TELL. US. EVERYTHING!" July squeals loudly and everyone laughs.

June sends her a small smile. "Maybe later. I have to get in the shower. I smell like man." She smells Matt's shirt. Not realising before now that she's still wearing it.

"Oh my god. I forgot my dress!" She yells surprised.

"Who cares? This is a wonderful look on you, sweetie. Happy, freshly fucked and in a hot man's shirt." April says with pride oozing through every word.

"I'm not freshly fucked, April." June checks her watch. "I haven't fucked anyone in the last 28 minutes."

They all laugh and April says "Freshly fucked. No one in here can say they had sex today. Unless some of you got together without telling me." She looks wishfully at Brian and the other guys.

"None of us had sex. And I'm STILL the only one of us who's gay, love." Brian says to April and roll his eyes.

"A girl can dream." April says still with a wishful look in her eyes. "Right Matthew?"

"Stop trying to make it happen. I told you already IF it is ever gonna happen, I promise to invite you." Matthew also rolls his eyes and Brian whisper-yells "Keep trying, love. Maybe he's finally gonna say yes someday if you keep trying."

Everyone laughs. Matthew is the one of the guys who slept with the highest number of girls so he's definitely straight.

"Maybe I'll be curious one day. Or just soooo wasted I'll agree to it." Matthew says with a smile.

Then the attention shifts back to June and she's forced to tell everything.

"Stop smelling Matt's shirt, July." June says in the middle of the story of how she ate breakfast with Sandra Andrew and Matthew.