Payback - Sonya's POV

Hi I normally do Thomas or Teresa POV but I thought since I'm bored I would do one from Sonya POV since she's a important character in my fanfic. If you remember Thomas and Teresa managed to get Sonya and Newt together so in this chapter...... Well something gonna happen.

I can't believe it. Me and Newt are together, after all these years on dreams and wishes on us 2 being together they have finally come true. I have liked Newt since the first day of year 7, I remember it like it was yesterday. He was cute back then, with wavy blonde hair and freckles on his nose, those pale blue eyes as clear as the sky. Not the burning one but still perfect. He has cute dimples that show every time he smiled, which was often because he was popular. I've been crushing on him since forever. Over the years he hasn't really changed, he is still the charming, confident and funny guy he has always been, but he seemed to grow more handsome. Girls look at him the same way they look at Thomas but Thomas gets more attention. I think the only person he has dated was Nicole since year 7 but they broke it off after a few months. Nicole was devastated and I can see why. Me and Newt have only been friends, and he doesn't see the way I look at him, dream about him. Then Teresa came along ad Thomas fell in love with her. I've been trying to get them together since they met but somehow they got me and Newt together even though I planned to leave them 2 together at Thomas house with Thomas. He has been asking me for advice since the party, where they've kissed but I can't seem to turn Teresa around. But this time I will.

Me - Teresa we're outside
The next thing I see is her walking out, backpack on her pack walking with a smile on her face. When she gets in the car the first thing she says is,
"Newt and Sonya are together"
Really??
"No way how did that happen" Harriet face shows disbelief
"With the help from a certain friend"
"You?"
"And Thomas"
"Sounds like you two spend a lot of time together"
She shrugs
"Yeah you might as well be a couple" trying to put the spotlight on her
"Whatever, it's my choice anyway"
"That won't stop me from trying"
"You tried once and it failed, we're just friends"
"I've heard that before, what was that cuddling in the cinema for than"
"Just friends"
'Yeah, right not for long"
I get a text from Thomas.
Thomas - Got any more ideas??! I'm blanked out
Me - I'm working on it
Thomas - Would it work if I just asked her out
Me - Bo you need to make a romantic gesture
Thomas - But that's so much work
Me - Do you want her or not
Thomas - Yeah with all my heart but I'm a guy, I'm not used to effort
Me - Why don't you just take her out on a date, do it old school. Romantic dinner, do an activity together
Thomas - What activity
Me - I don't know, the cinema, the park, the beach think off something
Thomas - I've got an idea
He tells me his idea and it's brilliant, she's gonna love it. I mean who wouldn't.
"Who you texting"
"Oh just the love of you life"
"How did you get Josh Hutcherson number"
I laugh
"No, Thomas"
She rolls her eyes and gets out of the car. She has no idea.

I'm sorry I haven't updated I haven't had time. Comment and Vote. Thomesa for life.
~~~~~~~~Jj