Party in the USA

Hello Thomesa shippers / Brenda haters
I don't normally update day after day because it takes s while to get my ideas together, but since I didn't have to go to school today due to snow, I'm officially bored so I decided to write another chapter.

Sonya comes up to my house at 4. When Aris opens the door, he nods with approval.

"Hey, Teresa! Your friend is here." He bellows up the stairs

"Yeah yeah" I mutter running down the steps.

"Well I'm glad you're making friends. Have fun, call when you want me to pick you up." He says as he walks away.

Sometimes, when Aris is so caring it makes me upset, like another reminder that he has to take responsibility because our parents have gone. My happiness levels start to drop as I think about this.

"Your brother's hot." She winks at me.

"Ew, don't be weird," I smile, "He's like 20 something."

"So, who cares about age?" She says as she walks into my messy room. I probably should have cleaned, but, meh. I'm lazy, what can I say.

"Me. I don't want you to end up dating my brother, hands off." I laugh.

"Okay, okay. So what did you decide to wear?" She asks as she plops herself on my bed.

To be honest, I don't have any nice clothes except this blue dress that comes to my knees and matches my eyes. Yes, it is as amazing as I say it is.

"This." I show her the dress, waiting for her opinion.

She doesn't say anything at first and her face is expressionless.

"That dress is...amazing." She stands up and grabs it.

"Thanks, my parent gave it to me at my last birthday." Why did I say that.

"Then how come you live with your brother." She asks while still looking at the dress.

"My parents died a while back." I whisper .

"Oh." She drops the dress, reaching out to hug me. A sense of comfort fills me.

There's a silence while I try not to break down,

"I'm so sorry." She says as she lets go of me.

"It's fine. I'm a little better now." She doesn't ask anything else, which is good, I don't really want to talk about it.

"Are you gonna wear makeup?"

"I don't wear make up." I say. I don't see the point of wearing make up.

"Makes sense, you don't need to anyway." She smiles.

"Well get changed, and then we'll go to mine, then we'll go to the party." She smiles.

"Sounds like a plan." I say as I pack the dress and head downstairs.

When we arrive at Sonya's house, I get ambushed by her dog. Not exactly what I wanted to happen when I'm holding a really expensive dress.

"Sorry about that, just come upstairs and I'll get changed quickly."

She comes out wearing a black gorgeous plain dress that look amazing on her.

"Check you out." She blushes

"Come on, we don't wanna be late."

Newts house is massive - practically a mansion. Straight away you can tell that he is popular with the amount of people in the house. It even has a swimming pool and a large field filled with colourful lights that look beautiful from a distance. It's amazing.