Suprise - Part 2

Thomas POV
I wake up to my phone ringing. Who the fuck is it.
"Sup mate" Newts voice fills the room
"Still in bed" I yawn
"Wanna come round to mine tomorrow to celebrate your bday?"
"Sure but only for a while, I promised Teresa I'd hang out with her"
"Okay see ya" and he ends it.

"THOMAS" My mums shouting me to go downstairs.
I quickly get dressed and go downstairs, being yelled out in the morning isn't exactly nice.
"What's up" stretching my arms.
"Go get some stuff from the shop" and she hands me some money
"Do I have to" I whine
"Yes, jeez I didn't give birth to you for no reason" Wow, that hurt. Then she walks off.

As I walk round I think, how unusual her sending me to the shops is. She never makes me do stuff like this she likes to do stuff on her own. She's independent. But then I remember her harsh words and I forget and instead just thought about Teresa. My Teresa, the one I love and the one that would never hurt me.

I come back from the shop and my Dad calls me.
"Thomas, go wash the dishes, son" as he is watching Tv.
"Why do I have to do it" I moan
"Because your the oldest and should be more helpful around the house" he say simply
"Actually Mum is the oldest sooooo" I say back
"Just do it you useless person" He shouts at me. Wtf? I'm a useless person, all I ever do is help out but I never get any credit.

My dad knows how much I hate doing dishes, so he never makes me do it. Never. Yet he makes me do it anyway, it's as if he actually what's me to leave the house in anger. I try washing them the best I can but I end up throwing the dishes in anger and they smash. Oh shit.

I come out of the kitchen when my brother throws a bucket of water on me. And then I am socked from head to toe.
"Hey, why did you do that" I shout
"Just a joke, calm down" and he runs off laughing.
"You fucking idiot" I shout up at him from the bottom of the stairs.
"Don't shout or swear into of your brother" and my Mum walks in with her arms crossed angry. Like really angry.
"He threw water at me, can't you see, or are you blind" Pointing to myself
"Please he's 10 and so much more mature then you are" she waves her hand as if it's nothing.
She walks into the kitchen and finds the pieces I've smashed.
"Thomas. Why. Did. You. Smash. The. Plates" she comes at me even more angry.
"Shouldn't have told me to should you" I shrug
"You useless, ungrateful child, go clean it up"
"OKAK THAT IS IT, I FUCKING HATE THIS FAMILY, IM LEAVING" and I storm out.

What the hell has just happened? It's like a fucking chain reaction. Everyone is being horrible to me and it's my birthday tomorrow. I hate my life.

Comment and vote. I think there might be 4 chapters I'll have to check. I've actually been working on this for a while, because every time I wrote it, it just didn't seem to flow, so sorry if it isn't very good. Thomesa for life.

~~~~~Jj