More revising

Day 1 of daily updates. Enjoy. Also after this week I will probably only update once a week because I still have at least 3 more exams to do. Then I am gonna challenge my self by trying to see if I can daily update during the summer holiday. But I'm guessing it will end by then but I'm wondering if anyone would like a sequel if you do vote or comment.

Revising and exams. Two words. That destroy my life. Seriously my stress levels are rising like there is no tomorrow. I have over 20 exams in a few weeks. French, geography, history, Maths, science and English. Oh and RE and PE. Don't think I've missed anymore. I have to cut a large chuck of my time from tumblr to revise. And already I've had to sneakily spend an hour from my revision time to go on YouTube. I don't know, I find it hard to revise. I mean I could easily spend 5 hours reading, but I can't spend the same amount of time revising. I'm normal right? I spend day after day staring at my revision notes hoping that something will sink in. And it doesn't work. Nothing will go into my brain. Why does revision have to be so stressful. And half of the time I just get distracted. It's like the 6 hours we spend at school is not enough, we have to do more in our spare time.

"Hey"

"Hey, whats up"

"Just calling my boyfriend, that I love"

"Okay? Let me guess your revising and you called me because your bored"

"See this, is why I love you, and if I die during the next few weeks, remember that I was your girlfriend and you can't go out with anyone else"

"Ha-ha and you know that I wouldn't anyway"

"I know, just making sure"

"Do you want me to come round and help you"

"Depends, are you doing anything important"

"Nope, just reading"

"That's important"

"I'd rather spend my time with you"

"Okay, then"

"See ya"

"Love you" And I hang up. But I forget that I have my phone in my hand and drop it on my face. Ouch

"So what don't you get" Thomas asks.

We are lying down on the couch in the living room with my legs in his lap and him resting his feet on the table. At least 5 books at spread across the table. Why?

"I get most things"

"So, why do you need me"

"To test me, and because I like your company" I say as if it's obvious.

"Okay" So he tests me for the next hour. I get most of them right.

"I honestly don't know why you are so stressful" He shakes his head

"Because what if I forget everything, what if nothing I know is on the exam? What if I get everything wrong? What if-" He cuts me off by kissing me. Well that's one way I guess.

"You don't realize how smart you are, do you"

I shake my head

"It's one of the reasons I love you"

"Awh, stop it"

"No really"

"Well I love you because you read books" I say

"Only because of that?" He asks, but I know he's kidding

"Yeah, pretty much" I tease

"Hey!" And he leans forward. I lean towards him to kiss him but he leans back.

"Got any more reasons?" He raises his eyebrows

"Hmmm" I fake think.

"Your good looking?"

"Got to do better then that"

"Your my boyfriend"

"Nope"

"Your loving and caring and the most AMAZING boyfriend ever"

"Thats good enough for me" and he leans in and kisses me.

Comment, vote. Thomesa for ever.

~~~~~Jj