Truth or Dare

I promised to update today since I left the last chapter on a kinda big cliffhanger. This is for the Brenda hate club.

Thomas' face is in shock whilst Newt and everyone else is laughing.

Well. Everyone apart from me.

I look around to see if Brenda is around but she is still in the kitchen, I think.

Newt laughs the most.

"You can always pass, but it'll ruin your record for most dares." Newt grins.

I glance at Thomas and find he's already looking at me.

"Teresa can I talk to in private?"

What the hell would he want?

"Yeah sure" I say.

He stands up and leads me to the hallway where no one is around.

Well this is intimate.

"Okay here's the deal - I like you. I mean, I REALLY like you."

I start to blush.

"So, I'm gonna pick you, because I like you the most out of everyone. I just wanna make sure it's okay with you."

"What about Brenda?"

"At this moment I really don't care." He answers.

"Well, okay then. That's fine with me."

He give me a smile which causes my insides to melt.

"You seriously owe me one."

When we walk back, everyone becomes silent.

"Okay, Newt, I'm picking Teresa. Who's gonna film?"

I don't listen to the rest because I zone out. I can't believe this is happening. The most popular boy says he likes me.

I start listening again when someone says their filming.

"But this can't go online" Thomas shouts.

"Whatever" Newt shouts back.

Thomas starts to lean in and I do the same. Time seems to slow down, and everyone else melts away.

When our lips touch, I feel fireworks in my stomach. All the pain from the past melts away because only one things matters, and it's Thomas.

His lips warm and soft against mine.

We carrying on kissing for what feels like an eternity, our lips moving in sync.

When I think 2 minutes pass by, Thomas steps towards me holding my waist, and my arm goes around his neck. We press up against each other, body to body.

Then all of a sudden, Thomas lightly runs his tongue across my bottom lip and I open my mouth. I get lost in the kiss for about 1 minute when something breaks me and Thomas up, and I feel a hand go around my face.

I'm met with the angry eyes of Brenda.

"What do you think you're doing, kissing my boyfriend?"

I don't say anything, I just attack her.

Nobody hurts me and gets away with it.

I manage to pin her in a matter of seconds, down on the floor with my legs against her arms. She's still angry, trying to fight against me, but I'm way too strong for her.

"Who do you think you are slapping me?"

I punch her in the face, with enough strength to give her a black eye. Thomas lifts me off her before I can do anything else. Brenda lays there clutching her eye.

"Thomas, how could you?! I love you!" She cries out.

"I'm sorry, Brenda, but I don't love you. I like you as a friend but nothing more."

"Are you breaking up with me?" Tears spill over her eyes and fall down her cheeks.

"Yes. I'm sorry."

A cheer rises from the audience that somehow gathered.

Thomas drags me to the front garden.

"Are you okay? You didn't get hurt did you?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Why did you even go out with her anyway?"

"I'll tell you some other day." He refuses to catch my eye, some part of him knowing they'll give it way.

Sonya and the rest of the girls catch up with me as I'm texting Aris to come pick me up.

"Wow, I can't believe you actually punched her." Sonya gasps in awe.
"She deserved it." I say.

"You know somebody probably got the whole thing on camera, right?"

"I'm not really bothered, I'm too tired to think."

Aris car stops by and he calls me in.
"See you guys tommorow at school."

I leave the party feeling most of all happy. Happy because I actually got to kiss Thomas and it was amazing.

What's gonna happen next any more ideas. Comment what you think. Vote. Thomesa for life.