Easter Holidays - Thomas POV

' It's going down for real'
I wake up do my alarm. At 2pm. Yawn. It's officially Easter holidays, yay. I can do what ever I want without anyone bothering me. I glance at my table where revision books are pilled up. Hmmm I should get started on them at some point. Or maybe not. I look outside to see the weather like everyone does in the morning in England. Sunny, for once. I check my phone for messages and see there is one from Teresa.

Teresa - Hey. Are you up. text me or call me when you do xx

I smile. Teresa my GIRLFRIEND texted me. Oh I'm sorry I forgot to mention, Teresa is my GIRLFRIEND. Finally, I'm with the love of my life. I know it sounds clitche but I love her. I've never been in love before so this is a new feeling. And I like this feeling.

Me - Yup, I'm up

Teresa - Yay, call me xx

Before I can she rings me first.

"Hey I thought I was gonna ring you first"

"I'm sorry, should I hang up so you can" I can hear her laughing

"No it's fine, so whats up"

"Sorry, can't I ring my boyfriend whenever I want?"

"Yeah of course you can, just thought you had something specific to tell me or something" I sound guilty.

"I thought you might want to come over and watch some films or something, I'm bored"

"Yeah I'll bring snacks and films"

"Cool, see ya, love you"

"Love you more"

"Doubt it"

"Well you better believe it, because I do"

"Whatever" she starts laughing and hangs up.

What film to bring?

Mockingjay?

Maze runner?

Insurgent?

Big hero 6?

Oh well, I'll just bring them all. I steal everything in the cupboard, well not everything but you know what I mean. I shove everything in a backpack and head towards Teresa's house. 

"Heeeyyyy" She pulls me in for a hug and doesn't let go for a while. Not that I want her too.

"Hey, to you too" And I pull her in for a kiss. Even though we've kissed multiple times, it still feels amazing every time. Sounds girly but it's true. 

Suddenly her brother comes out and leans against the wall behind him, smiling.

"Okay, you can stop now, jesus"

"Shut up Aris" she leans against embarrassed.

"It's okay, I'm leaving now" he walks out laughing.

"Look after my sister" and he winks at me.

"Well that was interesting" Not embarrassed at all.

"He's an idiot"

"I can't say anything so yeaaahh"

"Well believe me he's an idiot" walking inside.

"Well I've bought some films and snacks" shrugging off my bag

"Cool, just go into the living room and I'll bring bowls"

I walk into the living room and and set out the snacks while Teresa gets bowls. 

"What we watching" 

"Up to you" 

I set out all the films I bought.

"Why don't we just make this into a movie marothon" 

"Sure, I don't mind, what ever makes you happy" I smile

"I love your smile" she whispers

"I love you" 

"Did I just say that out loud?"

"Yup, and maybe I should smile more often"

"You should, and by the way"

"Huh"

"I love you too"

She cuddles up to me and presses play.

I wish I could freeze this moment, right here, right now and live in it forever.

Yes I just quoated Peeta lines. Sorry for the late update, I know you really wanted this update for a while. Follow, comment and vote. Thomesa for life.

-------Jj