Chapter 19

*A/N: I have decided how I want to end this story, however fear not I believe I'll be able to stretch this story for at least 10 more chapters*

Art credits: @kadeart *For twitter*
@kadeart_*For twitter*

Mr. Compress POV:

' The restraints are so tight I can't touch the cables. I can't use my compress without touching the object'

'In this situation the only thing I can grab is my own butt!'

'Shigaraki is a limp noodle and I'm not even sure where
y/n is'

'Shigaraki weren't you the one who called for us? You gathered us and told us to go wild remember'

'You're suffering now what am I to do? We're completely trapped'

'It's just as spinner says...there's no one here'

'Not Dabi, Not toga, nor even I, have achieved our dreams'

Mr. Compress: "Ack" suddenly the threads were tighter around us and pulled tighter shaking us around.

'Crap is this it?'

Mr. Compress: "Spinner... I really loved the league of villains!"

'No matter who it was, ones past was never in question we were just a group of deviants....and...y/n'

'This was quite the unruly bunch'

Mr. Compress: "The boss is the key!"

'Match the timing with the nomu's positioning to give ourselves some distance'

Mr. Compress: "On the count of 5 wake up the boss"

Mr. Compress: "Since my assistant y/n isn't here I'll need some volunteers for this next act"

'My dream, my calling, the reason I'm here'

'I'll cut out a piece of my body to give my arm room to move. And when I can move my arm...'

'Looks like it's my time for a badass moment. Let's make this my greatest escape'

Best jeanist: "That injury is fatal you won't be able to run for long"

'Clothing detainment? I can break free before that happens. Escape and deception are my only strengths so I'll save the team from crisis'

'Oji Harima, the peerless thief and burglar from a long time ago. At the dawn of the current system we know, he targeted the greedy hero's who filled their bellies and redistributed their wealth for rectification'

'Atsuhiro, this is our lineage!'

'To shine a light upon corruption, that is the justice in the blood that flows through you!'

'Harima the rectification that you couldn't bring to fruition will be left in the hands of my boss now'

Mr.Compress: "I am the elusive Harima's great great grandson!"

'Shigaraki...the leader of the plf, the Kei age of villains and y/n'

Mr.Compress: "The man with the blood of the kind of thieves"