Chapter 22

*A/N: I love reading y'all's comments and I thank you for them and for reading this story*

Art credits: @kadeart *For twitter*
@kadeart_*For twitter*

Y/N POV

The next couple days were sort of a blur, I could see from a certain perspective that things were changing but I couldn't do much about it. I'm restrained to the back of my mind, it's a dark empty room with a couple candles for light. I can see the emptiness is never ending and that there's no way to truly get out. Chains surround my entire body holding trapped in this sad and dimly lit place.

'Is this what she saw all this time'

'Yeah it is, now you know why I was desperate to get the hell out of there'

'This place does suck'

'Man food is great I understand why you ate so much of it'

'I've noticed I haven't felt hungry while I was in here'

'You can't,you don't exactly have a stomach anymore so no hunger'

'Actually hunger doesn't start at the stomach but at the hypothalamus'

'It's sends signals through nerves that induce hunger but it isn't from the stomach but your own mind'

'Nerd please shut up'

'I'm case you haven't forgotten you're basically an outlaw now. You can't stay here forever so what are you going to do'

Just as I was about to answer she received a call from the burner phone.

[Caller ID: ?]

Y/N: "Hello"

B/N: "y/n father has some jobs for you"

Y/N: "Just tell me what to do and send me the locations"

B/N: "It's not that simple this time. He wants you to tail them and get as much information as you can and then kill them"

Y/N: "Understood, how many are there"

B/N: "For now 3"

Y/N: "I can't follow all of them as closely"

B/N: "We are aware so for the meantime focus on one and then pick of the other 1 by one. I'll send the information to your phone. As soon as you can dump this phone and get a new one, then call at this number so I know where to call next"

Y/N: "Understood"

[Call ended]

Y/N: "Well looks like I have work to do"

Hawks POV

Me and Jeanist have been helping Midoriya for a while. The plan to take down Shigaraki was clear but we aren't sure how that was going to work out just yet. Endeavor made it clear that as a side mission we would also look for y/n and that's exactly what we're all doing right now.

Midnight the night rolled around quicker than usual so we all spread out to look. I paired up with Midoriya and we began searching.

Midoriya: "Hawks san can I ask something"

Hawks: "Sure"