Chapter 10

*A/N: thank you so much for deciding to continue reading my story it means a lot to me*

...

...

...

Wait...what did he just say? Did he really just...a-ask me out- Wait no this doesn't make any sense. Maybe I just heard him wrong...yeah that's probably it.

Y/N: "Wait what did you say?"

Hawks: "you heard me...let's go out on a date tomorrow. You said you didn't really have anything to do right?"

Damnit, I did say that...I should just reject him but... I feel bad for some reason. I guess there's no harm in it I suppose.

Y/N: "fine but if it's boring I get to slap you got it?" I said jokingly.

Hawks: "I promise you it'll be worth your time" he rescued a notification on his phone after he said that and then he typed something on it.

Hawks: "I got to go but I'll pick you up tomorrow at your apartment so just send me your address sometime tomorrow okay?"

Y/N: "yeah yeah sure you might want to get going though whatever that message was it seemed like it was important"

Hawks: "...not as important as you" he mumbled.

Y/N: "what did you say" I said with a smirk.

Hawks: "n-nothing I gotta go" he said with a nervous smile as he took off and flew to wherever it is he was going.

Y/N: " well that was something else....time to annoy Tsukishima" I said while continuing my walk to his apartment.

Mini time skip to Y/N arriving at Tsukki's place

'Maybe I should text him that I'm here. Wait I have a key' I said inside my head while I reached for the spare key he gave me. That was probably his first mistake. I turned the key and entered slowly and quietly, I heard footsteps heading towards me and I dodged just in time.

Tsukishima: "Y/NNNN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!! YOU BASICALLY BROKE INTO MY HOUSE, YOU NEARLY GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK"

Y/N: "First of all I didn't break in I used the key you gave me, second of all if someone did break into your house you'd be able to stop them soo" He stared at me like I was the stupidest person he's ever met. I just ignored the stare and went to sit on the couch in the living room.

Y/N: "sooo what are ya' cooking?"

Tsukishima: "so you plan on staying for dinner?"

Y/N: "that's why I'm here" I said with a closed eye smiled.

Tsukishima: "fine you can stay But you have to help me cook" he said with a sigh.

Y/N: "you got it boss" I said while standing up and walking towards the kitchen with him.

Tsukishima: "we're going to be making yakisoba is that okay with you?"

Y/N: "you're actually asking for my opinion? That's a first"

Tsukishima: "don't put another thought into it I'm only asking you because if I didn't you wouldn't have ate anything and you would have complained"

Y/N: "yakisoba is fine but can't you just be nice for once"

Tsukishima: "...no"

He started prepping the food and I just sighed and went to prepare the rest of the ingredients. I'm surprisingly good at cooking, I don't really like cooking all the time though I do bake from time to time. I cook for myself a lot of the times and I try not to eat too much take out after all I need to keep my figure. Whatever expectations anyone might have about me I'm truly lazy, I don't work out very much cause it's just a pain. I much rather sit around watching anime,reading manga or playing video games. Man just thinking of all the anime I can be watching right now like Jujutsu kaisen,one piece and arguably the best romance anime of all time Nisekoi.