Epilogue

It was a week after the battle and Alix decided to go on a little trip to Tattooine with her parents. The suns were just setting but that was alright with her, this was the perfect time of day. As soon as they landed, she ran out from the ship. She changed her look, she got a new jacket since she outgrew her dads but she still kept it. Her hair was starting to grow back so she actually looked like a shaggy boy.

They came to the home of Owen Lars and Beru Lars. This was the place where Rey and Ben had come but cam back after three days. She examined the entire household while her parents were deciding on how to fix the place. This would be a great place for her and Jacob, she loved it.

She decided to go out by the setting suns and finish what she wanted to do in the first place. She unraveled a package wrapped in cloth and unfolded the blanket. Inside was her lightsaber and her grandfather Luke's lightsaber. How she found it, no one knew, but she claimed that she needed it for a special purpose.

She closed her eyes and began her work, the two sabers floated in the air and began to carefully break apart. Piece by piece the connected together in a brand new set, the blue and green kyber crystal rested in their appropriate spaces and once the saber was complete it landed in her hands as one whole lightsaber. She opened her eyes and looked over her new weapon, she pressed the ignition button and her saber became a double crossed one where one blade was blue and the other was green, she broke it into two and it became two single sabers. This was the coolest saber ever. 

She stood up when her parents walked over to her, she showed them her new version of the weapon. They were pretty proud that she finally made her new lightsaber. After she found out that she had passed the trials, she was now a full fledged Jedi. Better yet, a Jedi Knight.

"When is Jacob coming?" She asked.

"We'll bring him over soon, you need a lot of cleaning up to do first," Rey said. 

"It's perfect she said, I just need to wait four more years and then I'll be out of your guys hair," she said.

They laughed at her and then they hugged her but it wasn't a hug of goodbye, not yet it wasn't. They went back on the Falcon and flew away from the planet and back to the base. Alix peered out of the window and stared at the setting suns. 

*14 years later*

"Mommy! Cole pushed me in the sand!"

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"Did not!" Cole spit at his brother.

"Cole don't be rough around your twin brother," Alix said. Alix was now 29 years old living wither two twin sons and their newborn baby boy and soon to be expecting a girl in eight months, the best part was that she was finally the owner of the Millennium Falcon, just as it was passed on to Han Solo and then her father, it was passed onto her. She was trying to fix her saber and it shocked her. "Ow!"

"What're you doing mommy?" Dalton asked. 

"Fixing my saber," she said. 

"Cool! Can we have lightsabers?" 

"Not yet, next year you will," she said.

"But Cole and I are five, and we want lightsabers," Dalton whined.

"Yeah!"

"Excuse me, do not whine at your mother young man," she snapped.

"Sorry mommy."