•6• No Nonsense

(Sarah's P.O.V)
----------------------

"Sarah." I heard a soft voice whisper as someone shook me gently. Not responding to the familiar voice I turned over and cuddled the blankets. "Aww you're so adorable." The person cooed in my ear.

"Leave me alone." I groaned shoving them away. "Baby come on wake up." They said getting irritated and shaking me roughly. I smacked my lips and opened my eyes. Slowly I turned over and came face to face with Jason. He smiled at me waved.

"You're so adorable." I giggled sitting up and yawning. "You're so beautiful when you sleep." He blurted out looking at me.

I gave him a weird look and he just smiled. "You're so weird." I said getting out of the California King Sized bed. "So your birthday's tomorrow." I giggled grabbing his shirt off the floor and tossing it over my shoulders. "Yes..." He trailed off eyeing me suspiciously.

"Well I have a surprise for you." I said walking over to him and biting down on my lower lip.

"And what may that be?" Jason grunted as he pulled me down on top of his naked torso.

Becoming oblivious to myself because of his perfectly good looks and husky voice, I started daydreaming slightly of last night. The way he made me feel so special and loved. I know it was whorish for me too sleep with a man I barely knew, but I couldn't resist.

He had me wrapped around his finger, he was my main thought currently. I didn't understand either. I had never felt this way for anyone, well except Justin Bieber, but I've never met him this is totally different honestly. Just think about it, if you were in my situation.. Confusion and Lust coursed through my veins, sending a rage of love flying through me.

I wanted more of him but it was obvious I couldn't. By a simple look in the eye he could have you bowing down to him, and that's exactly what he did to me. It was the eyes. I mean don't get me wrong the perfectly sculpted jaw line and his pearly whites had me melting in my shoes, and his hair. Oh god his hair.... His hair was perfect- wait why am I speaking in past tense? His hair IS perfect.

Do you wanna know the worst part? I feel as if I've known him my whole life. I mean I gave him my virginity and we aren't even a thing. Did he even k-

"Sarah!" A voice bellowed cutting me out of my trance. "Huh?" I gasped looking up to see a very angry Jason staring back at me eyes full of fury and annoyance. "Did you not hear me speaking to you?" He spat in utter disgust that I wasn't paying any kind of attention to him...well his words.

"No, I'm sorry." I whispered suddenly feeling ashamed. He sighed and moved some of my hair out of my face and pulled his shirt off my shoulder a little. "Don't apologize baby, its okay." He said smiling gently.

"B-but you look angry?" I stuttered but completely melted into his arms as he hugged me. "I'm sorry my love, I was just a little irritated thats all." He whispered in my ear, his fingers drawling small shapes on my bare thigh. "You look hot in my shirt." Jason chuckled tugging on my earlobe gently with his teeth.

"Mmm I try." I giggled playing with a strand of my hair. "What are you? I've never seen someone as fascinating at you." He whispered scanning his eyes over my body. "What do you mean?" I asked but Jason shook his head and placed his index finger over my lips shutting me up. "What's your nationality?" He blurted out starring into my eyes. "Huh?" I giggled raising an eyebrow. "You know what's your race. I mean I know you're foreign and not from the US." Jason said seriously. "I'm Hungarian." I spoke quickly.

"I knew it!" He screeched. "Calm down Jay." I giggled grabbing his face and kissing him gently. "Can you do me a favor?" He asked a devious look clear in his eyes. "And what may that be?" I asked smiling. "Speak to me in Hungarian- I mean if you can." He said laying back and looking up at me. "Seriously?" I said blushing a crimson red. "Yeah just say something simple like what you like about me." He shrugged. Okay uh..