•19• EverLasting Sea

(Jason's P.O.V)
----------------------
I smirked as Sarah hugged me falling directly into my plan. She was more stupid then I thought. I had her wrapped around my finger and nothing was gonna change that.

"Now let's go to bed baby... We'll be leaving in the morning." I purred in her causing her too nod.

"Okay." She whispered laying back and pulling the cover over herself. I played back and looked up at the ceiling. "Tomorrow you're gonna meet part of my gang." I spoke before closing my eyes and falling into a deep sleep.

(Next Day)

"Sarah wake up!" I barked shoving her roughly getting agitated. I had called her more than 7 times and she' still hadn't woken up.

"I'm up!" Sarah screeched waking up holding her ribs and wincing. I rolled my eyes and slapped her ass making her jump.

"Don't forget we're on the run baby." I laughed squeezing her right cheek before walking to the bathroom. I heard her whine and rolled my eyes. I splashed water on my face and gasped slightly as it instantly woke me up.

Sarah walked in the bathroom wearing nothing but my shirt causing me to growl lowly.

"You are so fucking sexy" I mumbled grabbing her hips and pulling her into my groin.

"I guess we can make an time exception." I whispered against her neck as I gripped and fonddled her ass before roughly bending her over the sink.

She giggled and gasped as my hand laid down on her cheek again. I smirked as she rose the t-shirt right above her cheeks.

I purred in delight and slowly slid down her panties. Taking my time on that task I quickly unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants and slid them down along with my boxer briefs, revealing my hard on.

I chuckled and rubbed myself against her wet hot sex. "You ready?" I whispered, but before she could agree I slammed into her causing her to scream out.

"You don't make the decisions, I do!" I grunted.

****

(Sarah's P.O.V)
----------------------

I frowned as Jason put up a front infront of his friends or whatever.

"You've really changed Jason." A girl said lowly surprising everyone. We all looked and a girl about 5'6 with brunette hair was standing there. In the corner of my eye I saw Jason tense up.

"Rebecca?" He chocked out causing my attention to turn to him. I watched as he began to sweat and shake. I frowned knowing something was up.

"You changed." He gasped standing up.

"Maybe because I got away from you." She hissed backing away as he inched closer to her. "Yeah you heard me! All those years you were feeling my head with how you were gonna change. But look-" She spat raising her shirt revealing a large scar. "Remember this Jason, when you tied me up and stabbed me six times. All because I wanted to stay home and not go to work with you." She seethed through her teeth.

I felt as if I was going to throw up from the words I were hearing. "Jason is that true?" I whimpered staring at him. I heard him sigh. "Baby-" He started but I cut him off.

"Is it true?" I yelled with tears streaming down my face. "Yes..." He whispered. I shook my head and stood up. "Promise you wont do that to me." I whimpered grabbing his hands.

"I promise baby girl." Jason mumbled looking in my eyes.

"Oh sweetie he's playing you. Just give it time and you'll regret it, usually it all falls down when a year comes. I warned you sweetheart." She whispered while crying before going in the back room.

Okay that was all strange.

"Awkward..." A guy sitting to my left whispered causing everyone except me to erupt in laughter. Even Jason....

****
(Author's Note: Well guys I see we've found some background on Jason! Anyway this isn't the end of Becca! So thanks for reading and voting I really appreciate it. Love you guysss, byee)