•12• Eyes of deception

(Jason's P.O.V)
---------------------
I sat on the edge of my bed with a glass of vodka in my hand. I wondered to myself if she'd ever forgive me or even be around me.

Right now, she had went on a walk. I didn't protest because I knew we were in a isolated area. No one would recognize her because well no one lives around here. I have the only house on the street which after that everything is land.

I just wish I could go back in time and fix everything. Maybe then I would have said no to the guys and stayed here with Sarah.

But I can't do that and now I have to deal with my mistake.

****
(Sarah's P.O.V)
----------------------
I sighed as the sun began going down. "Seriously? Its only 7" I said looking up at the sky. A low groan left my lips as thunder rumbled in the sky.

"It always does that." A deep menacing voice spoke causing me to jump. My head shot around where I came face to face with a green eyed how do I put this, god? (Ian Somerhalder everyone)

"Yeah I know but I just wish it would go away." I smiled blushing a little as we made eye contact.

"What're you doing out here alone?" He asked tilting his head to the side and looking me up and down. "I was just taking a walk to get my mind off of things." I spoke shrugging gently. He nodded and bit his lip watching my every move. "Hey, what may you be doing out her all alone?" I questioned with sass in my tone.

His eyes widened in amusement and he opened his mouth licking his lips quickly. "I think that's for me to know sweetheart not you." He chuckled running a hand through his slick black hair.

I blushed as he called me sweetheart. "But you asked me so it isn't fair." I whined throwing him that signature pout. "Babe, life isn't fair." He laughed smiling at me. I rolled my eyes and sat down on the curve of the street. "I'm kidding, I just came out to get some fresh air." He shrugged sitting next to me. Goosebumps rose to my leg as he placed his large rough hand on my thigh.

"You seem troubled." He whispered scooting a little closer to me. I nodded a little and frowned thinking about Jason actually putting his hands on me.

"Wanna talk about it?" He asked removing his hand from my thigh and wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "Not really." I said under my breath but he still heard me.

"I understand darling." He said throwing me an all american smile.

"What's your name?" I blurted out catching him a little off guard. "Ian, Ian Somerhalder." Ian said winking in my direction. "Well I'm Sarah." I smiled looking up at him.

He gave me an impression as a dad or brother. I could see him being a dad. Yeah a good dad too. I wonder if he has children. He probably does... Hmm I should ask. But what if he gets offended. Eh who c-

"You think a lot don't you?" He laughed cutting me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry I was just thinking about how you reminded me of a father figure or even an older brother." I giggled. He smiled and began digging in his pocket and pulled out his wallet. "Well actually I'm both of those." He chuckled opening his wallet and showing me a picture of a little girl
who couldn't be at least 5 or 6.

"This is Alexis, my little girl," Ian smiled taking the small picture out and handing it to me. "And this is my younger brother and sister." He said said smiling wider showing me a picture of a boy and girl who looked around my age but maybe a little older.

"Wow... Your daughter is beautiful and so is your sister." I smiled handing him the picture of Alexis back.

"Yeah I know." He said smiling adoringly at the pictures before he folded the wallet and put it back into his pocket.

"Well I guess I should get going before it rains. Nice meeting ya though." He smiled standing up shaking my hand. I rolled my eyes and hugged him. "You deserve a hug." I saiod causing him to laugh at me. I pulled back and watched as he walked off.

I need to make up with Jason.

****
(Author's Note: There's another chapter! I've just been updating all day lol anyway BreeBieberBizzle messed up an image and I'm going to kill her! Lol anyway love you guys hope you liked it. Bye babe)