•16• Almost Gone

(Jason's P.O.V)
----------------------
I smiled at Sarah resting body and looked up at the ceiling of the cheap motel room we were staying at.

The place reaked of old cigarettes and the wall paper was peeling down along with the wood on the floor which was being lifted and creaked as if it was 30 years old, but this had to do...

I was cut out of my thoughts by a small yawn and a tug a my sleeve.

"Yes?" I whispered looking at Sarah. "Morning Jayjay." She smiled. I chuckled and kissed her cheek. "Good morning beautiful." I said in a mellow tone.

"So are we getting back on the road today?" She asked softly. "Sadly but yes." I said sitting up and throwing my legs over the side of the bed. "Get up and take a quick shower, okay? I'll go get us some food." I said standing up yawning.

"Are you gonna leave me here?" She whimpered getting up also. "Yes baby, but just for a little bit." I cooed scratching my stomach and leaning down to grab my pants off the floor.

"But I don't want you to leave." She said coming into my view.

I rolled my eyes unnoticeably and slightly pushed her to the side so I could go to the bathroom.

"We don't have time for you to be so clingy right now." I groaned shoving into the bathroom. I sighed as I heard her little feet pad against the floor in a hurry. "Then I can go with you!" She squeaked out. I looked at her from the corner of my eyes and saw her on the urge of tears.

Why is she being like this? I thought as she looked at me with big glossy eyes. Let me try a little something... I thought to myself.

I turned my body in her direction and sighed. "Baby girl come here." I whispered causing her little feet to quickly walk into my direction. "Y-yes Jay?" Sarah whispered looking up at me. I placed a hand on her right cheek and my left hand on her waist. "You have to be a good girl for me or I'll get very upset," I said. "You don't want Jay upset do you?" I said pulling her closer into me. "No Jay..." She whispered licking her lips nervously.

"Am I making you nervous sweetheart?" I whispered in a raspy voice brushing my lips against hers. "N-no just excited." She mumbled biting her lip. "Tell me the truth Sarah." I hissed sliding my hand in her hair and tugging it back so I had complete access to her neck.

My lips made contact with her jaw line, and I slowly led small wet kisses down to her collar bone. I began to suck and bite gently searching for her sweet spot.

Small moans left her lips but not enough to where. I knew I had hit the right spot. I moved the kisses down to in the crook of her shoulder and neck, and that's when I reached her spot. The loud moan I've been raking up to come out of her was right on key. I smirked and began sucking harshly.

"Mm..." She moaned tilting her head for me. I kept sucking until a fresh, newly formed hickie, was sitting directly on her neck visible to the open.

She whimpered when I sunk my teeth down on it gently.

"Now do I make you nervous?" I growled in her ear. I turned her body towards the mirror so she was facing it. Sarah whimpered and lifted her fingers to touch it and winced instantly yanking her hand down.

I pushed my face in her neck and licked down from her collar bone to the hickie causing her body to shutter under me.

She blushed crimson red and looked down. I kissed her cheek quickly and smirked to myself. "Now are you gonna be good for Jay and take your shower?" I cooed in her ear smiling widely at her through the mirror. "Yes." She giggled walking over to the shower and turning it on.

I grabbed the pants off the floor that I initially came into the bathroom to put on.

I looked over at her as she took her clothing off silently. Damn... I thought as she stood in only her bra and underwear. Let me hurry up and leave...

****
(Author's Note: Short Chapter but just a little heads up on where they are on the road. Something's up with Sarah's behavior huh? Lol anyway idk what their ship name should be i've come up with Jarah! Hope you guys like it. Anyway love you guys. Enjoy the chapter and your easter. Byeee!)