•20• Trusting Ex's

|1 Year Later|
(Sarah's P.O.V)
----------------------

I sat in the cold basement waiting for Jason to come and feed me. If you're wondering why I'm in the basement, then let me tell you.

About 14 months ago Jason snapped. I told him I wasn't hungry and he beat the living hell out of me, but that's not all. After he beat me he took me to the bedroom and raped. Then he threw me in the basement.

I only get to come out when he wants sex or wants me to clean up the house for his company. Sometimes he likes to show me off to his friends and he makes me dress slutty and wear tons of make up to cover up my scars.

"Sarah!" His deep raspy voice called out in a sickening sweet tone. I whimpered as the door opened causing light to shine down.

"Get up bitch!" He spat but I couldn't, I was in to much pain from yesterdays beatings.

"I c-can't." I whimpered trying to stand up. "Aww the poor baby hurts." Jason said in a baby tone. A loud animalistic growl left his chest as I didn't stand up.

He yanked me up and dragged me too the stairs. "Now you can either walk up these stairs or I can drag you up them myself." He said calmly yet anger showed in his voice.

Instantly I grabbed the railing of the stairs and pulled myself up. "Good girl, daddys got a reward for you later." He said seductively, meaning only one thing. Sex...

(Later That Day)

"Sarah get me my phone." Jason yelled from the living room.

I frowned as I didn't know which one he'd like. So I slowly made my way to the family room. "Uhm which one sir?" I whispered but soonly I regretted asking that.

"What the fuck do you mean which one?" He growled standing up and towering over me. "I said get my fucking phone!" He barked shoving me back into the wall.

"J-jason please." I winced as he yanked me back up causing a pain to shoot through my shoulder and spine.

That didn't stop him though. All Jason did was proceed to ruining my petite body with his rough, hard, abusisve, blows.

Slowly I became dizzy and everything started to become blurry. I hadn't even realized the hits had stopped and he was calling out my name. Please tell me I'm gonna die. I don't wanna live this life anymore.

This may be the last time I see light... Thank god I can finally get away from him.

"I love you!" I heard with repeated sobs then everything went black,

****
(Unknown's P.O.V)
----------------------------
You've really fucked up now McCann. I've got you just where I want you. I know your bitch is going to rat you out to the police and if she doesn't I'll make sure she does.

I wanna see you get out of this one McCann. You ruined my life, my family, my gang, my business, now it's time for my revenge. See you soon McCann...

****
(Author's Note: I'm moving back to Detroit guys! I was born there and raised on the East but I'll be on the south side anyway this is a really short chapter but drama filled! Next chapter coming soon. Love you guys! Byeee!)