•17• My Everything

(Sarah's P.O.V)
-----------------------
I smiled as Jason drove past the pretty mountains. "Look at all the mountains Jay..." I said with my mouth gaped open. "I know baby, there's alot isn't there?" He chuckled and began opening the sun roof.

"Roll down your window, Sarah." Jason said tapping my thigh. Nodding my head, I turned towards the door and clicked the automatic window button causing the window to slide down quickly. I squealed as a bird flew past the window. "Baby it was just a bird." He laughed speeding up the car and going 80 miles per hour, instead of 75 miles.

"Jay are the police still looking for us?"
I asked as I saw three police car behind us. "Yes sweetie, but we won't have to worry about that when we get in Canada." He smiled. "Well maybe you should worry about it now!" I said loudly as more cars piled up behind us. Instantly his head shot around to look behind us.

"Motherfucker!" Jason yelled slamming his fist down on the steering wheel and pressing his foot to the gas causing the car to shoot forward.

I screeched as he slammed down on the breaks making a U-Turn. Cars began honking their horns loudly as he just stopped in the middle of the highway. "Jason go, what're you doing?" I yelled as the police officers got closer.

He just laughed coldly and switched the car gears and began driving reversely. I gasped as he turned in his seat looking backwards. I watched as he drove backwards but we were facing the police. Jason slammed his hand on his horn causing cars to swerve out of other way. "Alright baby hold on." He growled slamming his foot on the break and switching gears then he made a sharp turn flipping thw car around the right way. In a blink of an eye he revved up the gas and sped off switching into the right lane which was crowded.

"We're gonna get out of the baby..." He whispered before switching gears and turning down an exit.

****
(Hours later)

I sat on the hood of the car as me and Jason watched the stars. If you're wondering what happened while we were being chased, all I have to say is everything is fine now.

"Jay how many stars are there?" I asked trying to count them all. He chuckled and stood up off of the ground sweeping off the back of his pants.

"Jason?" I whispered sadly looking around. "Yes sweetie?" He grumbled under his breath.

"Are we gonna be okay?" I asked causing Jason to roll his eyes. "Stop asking dumb fucking questions and just lay back and relax!" He hissed snapping his head in my direction.

I frowned looking down pouting. "You didn't have to be so mean about it." I whimpered feeling a wave of insecurity wash over me. A low animalistic growl left his mouth. "Why are you always whining and crying? I didn't even say anything!" Jason barked slamming his fist down on the hood of the car and coming close to me. His breathing was uneven and heavy but yet he still gave off the unknown feeling of calmness.

"Look...-" He started off while looking down and clenching his fist. "I love you so much, but you do things too me that make me lose myself and snap. I didn't mean to say those terrible things to you, okay?" He whispered.

"Okay." I mumbled lifting my head and looking at him. I could tell he was trying to smile as the corner of his lips twitched.

"Now let's get out of here." He growled yanking me up causing me to squeal and giggle. He chuckled whiler taking me back to the car.

Let's get back on the road.

****
(Narrator's P.O.V)
---------------------------

Sarah thought that being with Jason was the most amazing thing ever, but what she didn't know was that it would turn out to be the most horrifying experience. After all she was dealing with Jason Andrew McCann, the most wanted man in the United States of America.

Not only having to deal with people trying to get rid of Jason, other criminals, police officers, enemies, trading members, she'd have to deal with Jason him self.

His possessiveness, his overly protective attitude, and most of all his anger issues.

Sarah thought she knew Jason but she only knew a side of Jason. Of course he loved her as much as he could, but he knew how he was, and what his demeanor was like, and that meant he knew their love wouldn't last, so he vowed to himself to try his best.

****
(Author's Note: Hello guys! I know I haven't updated in forever but I'm back now so be happy, anytyway my grades are back up there and so you know what that means. MORE UPDATES! YAY! Lol anyway I love you guys so much, even while I wasn't writing I was still getting reads and votes. CAN YOU BELIEVE I MADE IT TO 1K READS ALREADY?? Thank you guys so much! I love you guys! Byee babes)