kf•18• Accidental Rage

(Sarah's P.O.V)
-----------------------
Me and Jason had just gotten done fighting, and let me tell you it wasn't pretty. I can't believe he grabbed me up and hit me like that. If you would have been here you would've claimed how stupid I was for forgiving him so easily.

But first let me tell you what happened...

{Flash Back}

"Jason do you want anything to eat?" I said walking into bathroom, Jason had been locked in for over an hour. Soon as I opened the door a wave of marijuana hit my senses.

"Don't you ever think to knock??" He yelled throwing the half smoked blunt into the sink and attempted hiding a half drunken bottle of an alcoholic beverage. My eyes traveled around the room when my eyes caught a white powdery substance on top of a sheet of glass and a credit card beside it.

"J-jason what're you doing?" I whimpered as I realized he was intoxicating his body with different kinds of dangerous drugs.

"None of your business. Now get out!" He barked while standing up and pushing me out of the motel restroom.

I whimpered when he grabbed my forearm yanking me too the floor.

"You're always in my business you stupid bitch!" Jason growled kicking me directly in my ribs. A gasp of breath left my mouth as I truly had the wind kicked out of me.

As if he had been kicking and hitting me for hours my body indulged in a incredible pain and my tears streamed down my face non stop.

"Jason please stop!" I cried out but just like that he threw another blow at me, hitting me directly in the eye. I could feel it swelling up instantly. "Jase baby please!" I sobbed but nothing would stop him he just kept going and to only make it worst he didn't say a word during it...

{End of FlashBack}

"Sarah..." Jason whispered walking out if the bathroom. "Yes?" I asked curling up in a ball on the bed.

"I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to hurt you I just lost it." He spoke climbing in the bed. I nodded and looked in his eyes. "I forgive you.." I mumbled causing a wide smile to gather on his face.

"Oh thank god! I love you so much baby!" He exclaimed before capturing my lips in a breath taking kiss.

That night we made non stop love, but I had a feeling in thew pit of my stomach that there was no love.

****

(Unknown's P.O.V)
-----------------------------
Oh McCann, you think it's going to be that easy to get away. Well you must be dreaming.

Ian didn't do his job so I had to get rid of him. But that doesn't matter I can handle it myself now that he only has his stupid bitch with him, she'll be out of the picture soon though.

But for now I have to handle my shit..

****
(Author's Note: That's a short chapter but eh who cares it's still good! Lol love you guys by eee)