Chapter 25

Hayes's POV

"BENJAMIN HAYES GRIER!" Alec yells, as he pulls me into a hug.

"What's up, Alec?" I asked, hugging him back.

We were in New York, even though this place brought back so many memories, I'm here for the fans.

"Ready to go? The taxi should pick us up soon to go to the hotel." He said, and I nodded.

"So, how've you been?" I asked him.

"Good, you? I heard about your girlfriend. I hope we find her." He said.

"Well, she should be here, Long Island, or Boston, so I guess we should start looking." I said.

"Yeah and who knows? Maybe we'll be at the same hotel as her." He assured me.

"You really think that she'd be staying at a hotel? She ran away with no money." I said.

"So, what are you going to do?" Alec asked, as a taxi pulled up in front of us and we got in.

"I'm going to look to see if she got a job or something. She's smart so she probably got a job around here." I said, as the car started to move.

I looked out the window, the sights of New York City overwhelmed me with good and bad memories.

The ice rink and the Cheesecake Factory we passed was our first date, and the Walmart where I saved her life.

Why wasn't she here with me? It was a stupid mistake, letting her leave.

"Bro," Alec said, "we're here."

We were in front of a hotel, crowded with fangirls holding signs and slamming on the car.

"Wow." I smiled.

I knew the fans can cheer me up instantly.

The car stopped, and security came over to help us get out.

The fans started screaming, and grabbing at me. I tried to take pictures with all of them, but the security guard pushed me to the entrance.

We met up with the rest of the guys in the hotel, and Twaimz hugged me instantly.

"Hayes Grier!" He exclaimed.

"Hey, man. What's up?" I hugged him back.

We all hugged and said hello to each other, then Kelly came up to us to hand us our room keys.

"You can pick your roommates, the most the room can have is two people." She assured us, and I instantly paired up with Alec.

"Let's go to our room!" Alec said like a little kid, and we ran to the elevator.

Our room was on the eleventh floor, so we pressed on the eleventh button and waited for the elevator to get up there.

Once it did, we raced to our rooms and I jumped on the bed instantly.

"Are you tired or something?" Alec said sarcastically, and I rolled my eyes.

My phone vibrated, and I took it out of my pocket to answer. It was a text from Aaron.

A-a-ron: hey bro! want to hang out soon? Are you here?

Me: yeah. Maybe later tonight at 10?

A-a-ron: sounds good. see you then.

Then I gave him the address to the hotel. Alec came over and sat next to me on the edge of the bed.

"I bet, that you can't prank call the lobby and ask for a gallon of ice cream." He smirked.

"Really? Looks like I'm going to call them..."

•••

Juliet's POV

I stepped out into the cold night, walking down the stairs and to the pay phone.

I was surprised, usually no one has working pay phones now, but I'm glad this one did.

I put two quarters in, and dialed Aaron's number.

After two rings, he picked up.

"Hello?"

"Aaron, it's me." I said.

He cursed, and said "hold on" before he started talking again.

"Hey! Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine. How's it going?"

"Good! I'm with Hayes and I was going to ask him what his plan was and everything. Everything's going to work out." He said.

"Okay, just come back here when you're done. Have fun." I smiled, even though he couldn't see.

"Yeah. I will. You be safe." He said, and I heard him smile.

We exchanged goodbyes and I hung up the phone.

I just hoped that he knew what he was doing.

•••

Hayes's POV

Aaron came back from outside of the hotel room, and he smiled at us.

"Who was that?" I asked, and he shrugged.

"Just my mom." He said.

"Oh, what did she want?" Alec asked, paying attention to the TV.

"Yeah," I chimed in. "What did she want?"

I still didn't think that Aaron was telling the truth, so I had to find out.

"Uh, you know. She wanted to know where I was and stuff. Typical moms." He shrugged, and I nodded.

"So..." Aaron trailed off. "I heard about Juliet, man. I'm sorry."

"Yeah, it's fine. I'm just worried I won't find her." I said, and he nodded.

"I can't imagine loosing her like that. What are you trying to do?" He asked, and I raised my eyebrows.

"Well, I hope to find her here, because the police saw her here, Long Island, or Boston. I'm hoping she's here but she can't go as far as Boston, right?" I said, and he nodded.

He looked around the room nervously, and rubbed his arms up and down.

"Aaron." I said through my teeth. "Tell me where she is. Now."

~.~
A/N: yikes. What do you think will happen next?
HEY GUYS IT'S JULES AND I'M HAPPY TO SEE YOU!
I hope you guys liked this chapter! Let me know what you thought.
Sorry if it bothers you that I kept switching POVs.
Also, if you've been on social media, WHAT COLOR DO YOU SEE THE DRESS BECAUSE I SEE IT AS BLACK AND BLUE, OKAY?
And if you want to...you should follow me on Twitter: @highwaistedmatt
Also follow Cam's snapchat because it's hella funny: @camerondallas

SSOTD: I Wanna Be Yours by Arctic Monkeys

LOVE YOU GUYS A LOT.

(P.S: Did you hear about the llama chase?)