Chapter 46

Juliet's POV

The sun started to set in Portland, which meant tomorrow was getting closer and closer.

Tomorrow was the day we're meeting the fans, and Digitour was just beginning.

We just arrived at the hotel, and this time I was sharing a room with Hayes.

"Look!" Hayes said, staring outside of the window. He was waving to the fans.

"We'll be in here for a while." I complained. "What should we do?"

"I think we're going to eat somewhere soon." Hayes said, as he joined me on the bed.

He wrapped his arms around me, and kissed my cheek. We both sat up.

"I'm glad I'm sharing rooms with you." He grinned.

"Oh really? Why's that?" I asked.

"So I can do this." He said as he crashed his lips on mine.

I kissed him back, before the kiss became heated. His hands were on my waist, moving up and down my back as mine were getting lost in his hair.

He laid me back down, not breaking the kiss, as he overpowered me. His legs were on both sides of me. His tongue wanted entrance, which I granted as it explored my mouth.

His hands were now on my hips, moving down on my stomach, but not that far. He left kisses down my jaw, as he started to kiss my neck.

I felt him smile against my neck as he began to suck on my skin lightly. I started to laugh because it got ticklish, and he laughed against me.

"I like making you happy." He said, as he pecked my neck. He took of his shirt, making my eyes bulge.

"Babe, you've seen me shirtless before." He grinned.

"Yeah...but...you should probably do it more often." I commented, making him laugh. He laid down next to me, and I got on top of him.

I kissed his ear and whispered, "maybe I should do it more often too."

"Uh...yeah...maybe.." Hayes said, and I can sense the nervousness in his voice.

My mouth was on his, as our lips moved in sync. His tongue wanted entrance, which I denied.

"Damn," he said in between kisses. "You're such a tease."

I smirked, as I pecked his lips and made my way down his neck. His hands slid into my back pocket of my jeans.

I planted kisses down his chest, stopped before I got to the band of his shorts, and I just looked. I looked at his shorts, then at Hayes's blue eyes, then back.

"I'm not going to force you to do anything you don't want to do." Hayes assured me.

"I know." I said, as I laid down next to him.

"I know that we're way too young to be doing stuff anyways." He laughed.

"Yeah, but who's complaining?" I said, and he smiled.

"Definitely not me." He kissed my temple.

"I love you." He said, resting his head on mine.

"I love you too." I responded, as someone knocked on our door.

"Perfect timing." Hayes said, as I got up to get it.

It was Aaron, and Daniel.

"Hey! We were wondering if you wanted to go out to eat?"