Chapter 45 || Beginning of The End

Your POV

When we get back Tony says he has to take care of something. Knowing my twisted brother, I know that is code for he's going to where the others are. I sneak onto the chopper before he steps foot on it, hiding behind equipment. By the time we are already off the ground and I am sure we are too far to turn around, I step up.

"Where we going?"

He jumps and holds his chest, tapping the reactor to make sure he's alive as he stares at me wild-eyed.

"Are you nuts?! What are you doing here?"

"Going to save my girlfriend, something you should've done for the team before you let them be taken away."

The chopper keeps moving while Tony sits angrily in front of me, "I didn't know they would be taken to the Raft, alright? I didn't want any of this to happen! If Cap just listened to me-" He cuts himself off, taking a deep breath before continuing, calming himself down beforehand.

"If he listened, then none of this would've happened. No one would've been taken away."

"Steve was right. Zemo is behind it all, he's trying to make more Winter Soldiers."

"I know. I figured as such with your little episode earlier. That's why I'm going to the Raft. I'll find Sam, ask where Steve went and I'm going with them. I'm going to help them, to help all of us, Y/N."

I take in his features, observing his body language, trying to get a read on any game he might be trying to play, but I get nothing. He's being serious. We start to land on the helipad but Tony stops me, "They can't know you're here. If you're getting Wanda out, you can't be found, alright? She'll be a wanted criminal."

So what is he saying? That we have to be on the run? Wanda and me?

"Tony are you saying that-" He pulls me into a tight embrace, squeezing me as hard as he can.

"Go get your girl. Meet back at the chopper. After that, you get lost, understand?"

When we pull away I notice tears threatening to fall from his eyes but I don't comment on it. Instead I not and superspeed off the helicopter before anyone can see me. When I get inside I hide behind a wall, waiting for guards to walk by before I start looking for Wanda. I superspeed around, being able to get by without being seen until I see everyone in their cells. I see Sam, Clint and the mini dude. Looking at the chartings on the walls I don't see Wanda's name anywhere.

"Where the hell is she?" I mutter before I start to sneak off again. I find the security room where agents and Secretary Ross are watching the cameras. That's when I spot her.

She's in a straight jacket, the collar around her neck. Her face is pale, eyes sunken in.

I can feel my blue energy buzzing at my hands and eyes but I choke it back, knowing that I can't lose control here. I need to stay undercover. I walk around a corner where a guard sees me. Widening my eyes, before he can call it in I superspeed over, cover his mouth and speed us to a random room.

"Shut up before I kill you," I say as he pants.

Staring at me in fear, he lifts his arms and I smile proudly. "Good boy. Now, take off your clothes."

"What?"

"What did I say about shutting up? Just listen to what I say or else I'll turn your brain to mush. Come on Navy boy."

He rushes himself to remove his clothes. I take off mine and throw on the uniform, nodding in approval of the surprisingly decent fitting.

"Thanks. Um..." Crap. I didn't think this through. He's gonna flip out and tell someone.