Chapter 7 || I Just Feel You

Your POV

"I assure you Y/N I am in the right ones. My own."

-

A red dude appears from the wall. Like actually came through the wall. I nearly shit my pants and jump to my feet, eyes going blue as I stand in defense. Wanda stands between us, hand out to me as a signal for me to stand down.

"Vis. What did I say about going through walls? Privacy."

The robot dude looks down and nods, "My apologies. I couldn't help but overhear your conversation. I can promise you, Y/N, that the mind stone is safe. See?"

He points to a yellow gem in his head. The one I touched, the one that showed me Wanda. I stare at it and am immediately impressed.

"I suppose that's...cool?"

Wanda then smiles and walks over to him, grabbing his arm and leading him towards me. I can see that Vision looks down at her with an adoring smile. Well clearly someone has the hots for Red Eyes. When he looks back at me, Wanda introduces us formally before asking Vision to leave.

"He a um, boyfriend or something?"

Why? Why do you have to be so stupid sometimes? You know some things can be left in your head dumbass.

Clearly she finds humor in this as well, for she laughs and shakes her head, sitting down on my new bed.

"What? No, Vis is just-he is just...a friend."

"A friend. Hmm." I sit beside her and watch as she plays with a red orb of power in her hands, observing the energy surging inside as she contains it. It is quite stunning. I like studying my own sometimes, watching which ways the energy tries to break out of my hold and focusing on keeping it in one place. Like practicing my own self control.

"I'm serious. When Pietro died, I ripped Ultron's heart out myself. Vision was the one who saved me from falling with Sokovia. He carried me out and comforted me through the grief. It wasn't easy but having someone was nice. He has the mind stone in him so it made it easy for me to feel him, to understand him. He's good."

Now it's my turn to laugh.

"Wow, sounds like you're trying to sell me your husband for my approval or something."

She looks at me and the red disappears as she shakes her head once again, giggling to herself,

"You sound like a crazy person."

"Maybe I am crazy." I playfully widen my eyes like a villain from a movie, to which earns me another giggle. She spots a photo on the nightstand and picks it up, observing the image of Tony and me as kids.

"This was you?"

I hum in confirmation and she smiles, tracing over my younger features.

"You were adorable."

"Why thank you Miss Wanda."

She places it back down and looks over at me. The air has started to grow thick, and I feel the tension from earlier building up. I can't explain it but something about her just beckons to me. Her beauty, but also her heart. Mostly her mind. She's a curious woman, a beautiful being, one that I want to know more about, see what lies behind those emerald eyes.

I observe her features and find myself placing my hand on her cheek. She closes her eyes and lets out a calm breath as she allows herself to fall into my hand, resting her head in it. I brush the hair away from her eyes and feel this surge of energy coursing through me. When our eyes meet I can feel my blue appear while her eyes turn to a beautiful scarlet.

"What do you feel," she whispers and I feel my lips twitch upwards into a nervous smile.

Shaking my head I breathe out, "I just feel you."

The scarlet goes away while my blue fades and she raises her hand to rest on my cheek, thumb brushing over my skin as she alternates from looking at my eyes to my lips. Her bottom lip quivers and I can feel her nerves spiking up as she takes in a sharp breath, leaning in shakily.

She catches my lips with her own and I feel a surge of energy burst in me and then settle. My stress and overwhelming thoughts come down as if lifted from my shoulders at her touch. When my eyes close I can see her, I can feel everything, as if she is touching every single nerve in my body just through this one kiss. She sighs into my lips, but not one of disappointment. She places her other free hand on my other cheek and pulls me more into her, like she's begging to be closer to me.

And I'm not complaining. This all feels euphoric. Like I'm flying through a galaxy freely.

We back away slowly to catch our breath. I notice how heavily she is breathing, her chest rising and falling rapidly as she lowers her hands to grab mine, thumbs brushing over the backs of my hands, tracing patterns on my skin.

Now it's my turn to ask.

"What do you feel?" I whisper as I catch her face looking down with my fingers. Gently, I lift her head up to look into my eyes. She searches my gaze as she raises her hand up, letting her red wisps appear as she feels inside my head. She rests her forehead against mine and smiles the most drop dead beautiful smile whilst pulling away to observe my eyes once again with a soft twinkle in her own.

"I just feel you."

---

A/N

Finally :)