E I G H T

MinJae's View

I set the tangsuyuk onto the table.

Jungkook- "Wow! This looks delicious!"

Me- "It is. You'll be amazed once you've tried what I made."

Jungkook and I started eating. Right after Jungkook's first bite, his face lit up.

Jungkook- "This is delicious!! Best food ever. I should hire you as my maid so you can cook this for me everyday!"

Me- "No need to hire me. If you remember, we're engaged."

Jungkook- "Oh yeah... Forgot about that.."

Me- "Eat." I pointed at his food and we both continued eating.

--------------------------------

I finished putting the last plate away and sat down on Jungkook's couch. I took out my phone and checked the time. It was 8:47PM.

Me- "I suppose I should go home now. Baekhyun might be waiting for me." I grabbed my stuff and was about to head out until Jungkook back-hugged me.

Jungkook- "Don't go. There could be bad people out there. Just stay. Baekhyun will be safe with Chaera them." He hugged me even tighter.

Me- "I..need air...." He released me.

Jungkook- "Please stay. Just one night?" He did aegyo.

Me- "But Baekhyun might be-" Jungkook cut me off.

Jungkook- "Please stay. It was really fun spending time with you." He sounded sincere.

Me- "I suppose I can. Let me call Chaera first." I took out my phone and dialed Chaera's number.

•Chaera- "MinJae!! Sorry for leaving you with your fiancé."•

•Me- "It's fine. Umm... Is it okay if Baekhyun spends the night at your house?"•

•Chaera- "Yeah. I'm cool with that. But why?"•

•Me- "I'll tell you later, okay? Byeee."• I hung up.

Jungkook- "What'd she say?..."

Me- "Baekhyun can't spend the night there because Chaera they have to attend something." I lied.

Jungkook- "Then we can go pick up Baekhyun^_^"

Me- "Why are you trying to get to me stay here?" I raised an eyebrow.

Jungkook- "Because it was really fun spending time with you."

Me- "That's it? Okay then. I guess I'll stay..even though we are going to see each other more often.."

Jungkook- "Yay!!!!!!" He started to jump like a little kid.

Me- "Yah stop. You're too old to be doing that."

Jungkook- "Never too old."

Jungkook and I just sat on the couch and played on our phones. Like how teenagers normally hang out these days.

Chaera started texting me. And Jungkook went to the bathroom.

•[Mah Chaera]- Are you spending the night at Jungkook's house?? Omggggg sooo cute!!!!•

•[Me]- Yah shut up. He practically held me to stay -_-•

•[Mah Chaera]- That's even more cute!! OMO! My MinJae is FINALLY experiencing love again! But it's okay for you to stay there cause you guys are going to both live under one roof together along with 10 other kids!!•

•[Me]- Yah! 10 kids?!?! Andwae•

•[Chaera]- SungGu and I are planning to have 10 kids. I don't see what's wrong with that :/•

•[Me]- OMO!! My Chaera is FINALLY experiencing love!!•

•[Chaera]- Yah shut up•

Someone knocked on the door.

•[Me]- Brb *Be right back*. Someone at the door•

I went and opened the door. It was Tiffany.

Tiffany- "W-what are you doing here?..."

Me- "Um.. I'm spending the night over here?.."

Tiffany- "Sorry. I think I came to the wrong apartment ^_^" she was about to leave then Jungkook came out of the bathroom and came towards the door.

Jungkook- "Tiffany... What are you doing here?..." He murmured the last few words.

No Authors Note