T H I R T E E N

MinJae's View

Jungkook- "MinJae, I like you." He kissed my lips. My lips. My innocent lips. He went back to sleep but he fell asleep on top of me. ME!

It's getting really hot. I don't know why, but I felt like smiling. My mouth curved up and made a smile. I returned back to reality. I started hitting my head.

Me- "Aish. MinJae, why are you so stupid?!"

I decided to just let Jungkook sleep in here because it was too much work to bring him back to his room. And it's not like we haven't slept together...

I fixed Jungkook's position and went into his room to get the towel and his blanket for an extra so he could be warm. Wait........... Something is wrong. Just something is wrong, but I don't know what it is...

I ended up sleeping with Jungkook.

Morning
Still MinJae's View

I woke up and did my usual morning routine. I went downstairs and started cooking. I'm gonna make haejangguk for Jungkook. I don't know if he likes it spicy or not so I'm just gonna make not spicy.

*Note - Haejangguk is a hangover soup, which means, it's a soup you should have after drinking.*

Jungkook's View

I woke up in MinJae's room. Aish my head hurts. Why am I still in the same clothes as yesterday? What even happened yesterday? All I remembered was drinking, and then passing out. And...um... Let's see. What else do I remember? Tiffany! That's right... I ended things with her. But what else happened?...

I went into my room to change into more comfortable clothes. I went downstairs and saw MinJae cooking.

I don't know why, but I felt like bothering her so I went and back hugged her.

MinJae- "You're up?"

Me- "Yeah. What are you making?"

MinJae- "Food. And get away from me. You reek of alcohol."

Me- "I don't want to," I hugged her even tighter. I don't know why, but my heart was beating fast.

MinJae- "Are you still okay?" She turned around towards me and touched my head.

Me- "I'm okay."

MinJae- "No you're not. Don't lie to me. Go lay on the couch," she flicked my head.

Me- "Ow..."

MinJae- "Go sleep on the couch or in your room. Or else no food," damn she sounded just like my mom when I was younger.

MinJae's View

I was cooking when Jungkook came and back hugged me. Something is wrong with me- well both of us. My stomach is feeling queasy and I can feel Jungkook's fast heartbeat...

Jungkook's head was still hot. I told him to go lay on the couch. I finished making the soup and called for Jungkook to come eat.

Me- "Jungkook! Come eat!" He didn't answer, so I called again. He didn't answer again.

I went over to the couch to check on him. He fell asleep. He looks so peaceful when he's sleeping. I just remembered... We..um...kissed last night... Well he could've been drunk and mistook me for Tiffany... Probably.

I took a closer view of his face. Oh my gosh why am I doing this?..

Jungkook- "Are you done looking at me?" He opened his eyes.

Me- "T-there was something on your face.." I lied. Gosh why did I stutter?!

Jungkook- "Oh jinja?" He fell for the lie. Thank goodness.

Me- "Y-yeah. But I fell o-off.." I need to stop stuttering and pretend nothing happened last night.

Jungkook- "I'm hungry," he made a pouty face.

Me- "Oh that's right. I almost forgot. I finished preparing the food. Let's go eat^_^" I went but he held me back.

Jungkook- "I'm sick. Can you feed me?..."

Me- "You're not a baby anymore."

Jungkook- "But I'm sick," he made a sad face.

Me- "Arraseo. Aish jinja," I went and got a bowl of the haejjanguk.

I sat down next to the couch and started feeding him.

Jungkook- "This is delicious!"

Me- "Of course, because I made it," I flipped my imaginary boy hair.

Jungkook- "I was just kidding," my mood immediately went down.

Me- "Then don't eat it. Bye," I got up.

Jungkook- "Yah! I was just kidding. It tastes great!"

Me- "Feed yourself. I'm going to visit my moms house."

Jungkook- "Can I go too?"

Me- "No. You have a headache so just stay home," I set the haejjanguk onto the table next to Jungkook and went into my room to change my clothes.

I wore a white crop top and high-waist shorts. I paired it up with a tan cardigan and white converses. I grabbed my purse and went downstairs.

Jungkook- "Woah! Where do you think you're going dressed like that?"

Me- "I'm going on a date! Bye!" I lied. I was going shopping for food because we were running out of food.

Jungkook's View

What?! Date?! No. No. No. No. No. Her dad is gonna kill both of us if she goes on a date.

Who cares if I have a headache? It doesn't hurt that much. I went into my room and changed quickly and then followed MinJae. Don't worry, I know where she's heading to. I put a tracker in her car. Just trying to be the good future-husband.

I followed my GPS and MinJae ended up in a grocery store? Well I don't have a tracker on her so might as well go inside and invest. Who knows? She could be in there with a guy.

I went inside and started looking for MinJae. I searched all the aisles to see if MinJae was there or not.

Finally, after like five minutes of trying to find her, I finally found her. But there was no guy around her. Just a shopping cart with a few items in there.

MinJae tried to get a cereal brand but it was too high for her. She tried to tip-toe but that didn't work. It was also my favorite brand of cereal. She tried as many ways as she could to get the cereal but she couldn't. I could tell this is going to be her last try before giving up.

Like a gentleman, I decided to help her. I went behind her and got the cereal box.

Me- "Shortie," I smirked making fun of her height.

MinJae- "Yah! You scared me!" She playfully punched my arm.

Me- "Well it's clearly not my fault you're too short."

I didn't even notice our faces were that close to each others... I don't know why, but my heart is beating really fast. It's getting hot.

I think I like MinJae...

No Authors Note