N I N E T E E N

NOTE- I haven't edited this story so please excuse my grammar ;-; If you see any grammar that is wrong, please tell meeeeeeee!  Or if anything doesn't make sense, please tell me!

MinJae's View

Jungkook- "Don't lie."

Me- "I'm not lying!"

Jungkook- "Aigoo it's okay.  You can stare at my abs all day if you want," he smirked.

Me- "Jeon Jungkook. Stop being weird," I gave him my "straight face" look.

Jungkook- "Sorry aha.....but I know you like it," he chuckled.

Omg I think Jungkook is trying to show his byuntae side......... Ew.......

Me- "Bye," I took my pillow and an extra blanket from the closet and went downstairs. I am sleeping on the couch tonight.

A few minutes later I heard footsteps coming downstairs.

Jungkook- "Jagi~~~~ Let's go sleep in the bedroom," I pretended to be asleep and not hear him.

Jungkook- "Oh..my Jagi is already alseep.  I'll just carry her to the room then..." He started to pick me up bridal style. 

He walked towards the stairs.

Me- "Yah what are you doing? Let me down."

Jungkook- "Aigoo you're so heavy."

Me- "Let me downnnnnn" I whined while kicking my legs.

Jungkook- "Shhh, you're gonna wake up MiYeon."

Me- "Who cares about her besides you," I scoffed and made an annoyed face.

Jungkook- "Don't be like that..."

Me- "Like what?"

Jungkook- "Forget it.. Let's just go to sleep."

Me- "Yeah whatever..."

-------------------------------------

I woke up and went downstairs.  Look at who's making breakfast.  MiYeon.  Who does she think she is to barge into my house and do whatever she wants.

MiYeon- "You're up already?" Is she my mom?

Me- "What are you doing?" I asked in annoyance.

MiYeon- "Making breakfast before I leave."

Me- "Well okay, then."  I just left her and returned to Jungkook.

Whatever. If MiYeon wants to be the mom, she can be the mom.

I entered the room and slapped Jungkooks bare chest making him wake up.

Jungkook- "Uh?.. What's going on?.."

Me- "Yah! Don't you think it's time for her to leave?!"

Jungkook- "Who?..." He was still half asleep.

Me- "Aish tell MiYeon to leave. Go! Go tell her to leave now, but wear a shirt first before you go or else she's gonna stay longer," I threw his shirt at him.