E L E V E N

Jungkook's View

Her actions really shocked me. I didn't expect her to be this scared.

Me- "Um..you can sleep on the bed. I'll sleep on the ground,"

MinJae- "But I'm scared!!!! >.<" this is such a cute side of her, wait what...

Me- "Arraseo," MinJae jumped onto my bed and placed a pillow in the middle.

MinJae- "Don't cross this pillow,"

Me- "Okay," I turned off the lights and went to sleep.

A few minutes later...

MinJae- "Jungkook...pssss....are you asleep?" This girl. Aish. I really want my FBS. Fab. Beauty. Sleep.

Me- "Yeah?.."

MinJae- "I'm scared..." She scooted closer to the line.

Me- "Just go to sleep. Nothing will happen. I'm right here,"

MinJae- "Arraseo..." There was a bit of disappointment and fear in her voice.

MinJae's View

I'm scared. I'll kill Chaera and Jungkook tomorrow for making me watch that scary movie. Jungkook told me to go to sleep but I can't. By the way, his bed is really comfortable. And his room is pretty clean. I'd expect to see a mess like other guys.

Something was shuffling towards me, or the line. I'm positive it was Jungkook. Not a monster, or a ghost.

Jungkook- "Why aren't you sleeping yet?..." He murmured as he wrapped his arms around me.

Me- "W-what are you doing?" I tried to push his arms off but he wouldn't budge.

Jungkook- "You said you're scared. And I'm tired so just let me sleep," he groaned. I decided to just let him be.

Me- "O-okay.." Gosh why am I stuttering? Oh. It must be because of his sudden actions. I'm not quite used to this.

Jungkook- "Goodnight," he kissed my forehead.

Me- "Wh-what was that f-for?.."

Jungkook- "A goodnight kiss,"

Me- "G-goodnight," we both drifted off to sleep.

I feel asleep but woke up from Jungkook's voice. He was asleep, but talking. So sleep talking.

Jungkook- "Andwae...don't leave...." He said a name but I couldn't really hear it. It sounded like he was crying. He was crying. There was a tear at the corner of his eyes. First time seeing Jungkook cry really broke my heart. It was pretty sad.

Me- "It's okay..." I wiped the tears off for him.

Jungkook- "Don't leave!!!" He suddenly sat up and was breathing heavily.

Me- "J-Jungkook...are you okay?.." He hugged me as tight as he could.

Jungkook- "It's nothing. You don't need to worry,"

Jungkook's View

MinJae- "I'm sorry Jungkook, but we have to go our own ways,"

Me- "Andwae...don't leave..." I cried.

MinJae- "We weren't meant to be. Mianhe. I think you're better off without me," MinJae disappeared.

Me- "Don't leave!!!" I sat up and so did MinJae. My breathing got really heavy. I hugged MinJae. I don't want her to leave me.

MinJae- "J-Jungkook...are you okay?.."

Me- "It's nothing. You don't need to worry," I didn't even realize I was hugging her really tight.

MinJae- "You..were um...crying....." She turned the lamp on.

She wiped the tear on my left side away.

Me- "T-tears?.." I touched the right side of my face and felt something wet. Tears.

MinJae- "It's okay. I'm here," she hugged me.

Me- "Thanks..." We went back to sleep.

--------------------------------

I woke up and MinJae was gone! Sh*t. Was the dream real?! I got up from my bed and checked her bedroom. She wasn't there.

I went downstairs and there she was. In the kitchen cooking. I felt relieved.

MinJae didn't notice me so I crept up behind her. MinJae was by the stove cooking something. I gave her a back hug *HEALER SCENE xD*

MinJae- "Yah! Don't scare me like that,"

Me- "Mianhe. Why didn't you wake me up?" I pouted.

MinJae- "Because I didn't want to disturb your FBS. Fab. Beauty. Sleep,"

Me- "Wait...how did you know?..."

MinJae- "You were sleep talking,"

Me- "Oh..."

MinJae- "Get off of me. You're gonna get burnt."

Me- "Why would you care?" My chin was rested on her shoulder while my arms were wrapped around her tiny waist.

MinJae- "Because I don't want to take care of you."

Me- "Hmph! Not eating breakfast anymore," I pretended to act cute so she would notice. I stomped to the living room and turned the TV on.

MinJae- "Starve yourself to death then. You don't even know how to make ramen," on second thought, I ran back to her and stayed in the same position. My chin on her shoulder. My arms around her waist. She giggled. It was cute~

Me- "Hurry. I'm hungry,"

MinJae- "That's what I thought. And I can't get this onto the table of you keep on clinging onto me like that," I let go of her and went to sit at the table.

Me- "Soup? Yummy! I like soup," MinJae took a bowl and fished some of the soup in the pot into the bowl for me.

MinJae- "How does it taste?...." Seriously. Was this one of those food shows where the judges are really mean and picky?

Me- "It tastes great. It has a really really rich flavor to it. And it has the right amount of sugar and slat in it. Miss, you're going to be disqualified if you used a canned soup," I pretended to be a judge.

MinJae- "This is not canned. Just eat,"

Me- "Arraseo, Jagiya~" her face turned red. I knew this was gonna happen. It's cute to see her blush. Wait, what exactly am I saying?...

Authors Note

Sorry for the late update. I know, this was a short chapter. But I found it really cuteeeeeee. Okay bye.