T W O

Jungkook's View

Tiffany and I are out looking for beanies. I noticed this girl eating across from us looked a bit like MinJae. But I don't think it was her. We entered the shop and Tiffany started pointing at random beanies all around us.

Tiffany- "Let's get matching beanies!"

Me- "Sure. Pick one."

Tiffany started looking around.

Tiffany- "Oppa, let's get this one!" she showed me two matching red beanies that said "OBEY" on the top.

Me- "Sure," Tiffany knows my style.

We went to the cashier and payed for the matching beanies then left the store. As soon as we got out of the store, Tiffany handed me one of the red beanies.

Tiffany- "Let's wear them!"

Me- "Okay," I put the beanie on my head.

Tiffany- "Oppa, what's wrong? You sound sad,"

Me- "Nothing. I'm just tired," I faked a yawn.

Tiffany- "If you want, you can sleep at my place,"

Me- "Ani, it's okay. I'll drive you home. We can hangout tomorrow, okay?"

Tiffany nodded and sighed.

I drove Tiffany home and I went to my place. Once I entered the house, I immediately set all my stuff down somewhere because I was too tired to care. I laid on the couch.

The ceiling and I had a staring contest. Soon enough, sleep started to catch up with me. At the same time, stress was catching up.

I don't want to marry MinJae. I'd rather die than live with her! She has no brain. I don't know what my parents finds what's so good about her? Tiffany is like 91827638291927635256272718188272782828272 times better than MinJae. Tiffany is smart, pretty, kind, and all I want. MinJae is....................ugly and mean.

MinJae's View

I'm pretty sure that was Jungkook and Tiffany that I saw at the mall. I tried to buy time so that Chaera wouldn't see Jungkook and make a scene. You know, she'll...um.........kill him. After Jungkook and Tiffany left, Chaera and I went inside the shop.

Chaera- "OMGGGGG!!!! THEY'RE SO PRETTY!!!!!!!!!"

Me- "OMGGGG!!! THEY ARE!!"

Chaera- "Let's get matching beanies!"

Me- "Okay!"

Chaera- "Omg! I know!"

We started looking for red beanies.

Chaera- "MINJAE! Found one!!"

Me- "Where?!"

Chaera- "Come over here!" She showed me a red beanie that says "OBEY" and another light blue beanie that says "OBEY"

Me- "OMFG!!! Definitely my style!"

Chaera and I went to pay our beanies. After that, we went shopping for more stuff. Chaera dragged me into a cosmetic store.

Me- "Why do we need to come here?!"

Chaera- "Because I know that you're running out of eyeliner. I swear, you apply so much eyeliner that you have to get a new one every two months. Just like my husband, Baekhyun~"

Me- "Sorry, but Baekhyun is too good for you."

Chaera- "You're just jealous," she stuck her tongue out at me.