S E V E N T E E N

QOTD: Who is your favorite male and female soloist?

AOTD: Mine are Crush and Ailee. I honestly love their songs and voice.

-------------------------------------

MinJae's View

Gosh that idiot doesn't even care. What am I to him? Oh yeah.. I forgot. It's a fake marriage so I'm his fake wife. Why do I even care.

It was pretty cold and uncomfortable sleeping on the couch...

------------------------------------

I woke up and gosh this position was comfortable. But why is the couch so comfy and why is the blanket thicker? I opened my eyes and omg I was in the bed.

But where's Jungkook? I scanned around the room and didn't see him. I turned to my left side and saw a tray full of food and a note that said,

"Eat breakfast well~
I'll be back soon~
-Jungkook<3"

Where the heck did he go?  Anyways, I'm not gonna touch those food he set up...

I got up and took a quick shower and just did the basic morning stuff you know.

I decided I'll spend the morning by myself and not bother JiHyuk and let him have his beauty sleep too.

I got my bag and headed out the door. I'll just roam around the city and look for food.

I stopped by a coffee shop and ordered bubble tea and a sandwich. I sat down and started eating.

I wasn't paying attention to anything but something caught my attention... It was Jungkook and MiYeon. 

Gosh I just hope they don't see me... And is Jungkook freaking serious? Leaving out in the morning just because of MiYeon? Wow.  I feel so loved.

Thank goodness I wore a hat.  I lowered my hat hoping they won't see me.

They sat at a table near the door.  Now is my chance to leave.  I grabbed my purse and made sure my hat was lowered so they wouldn't see me.

I was walking.  Walking towards the door.  Making sure they won't see me. Making sure.  But crap.

MiYeon- "Oh! MinJae! Isn't that you?!" F*ck. 

Me- "Oh..hey," I shot Jungkook a look and he looked away from me.  That's right.  You should be feeling ashamed that I f*cking caught you. 

MiYeon- "What are you doing here?"

Me- "Oh you know.  Just eating out by myself because the food at the hotel sucks.  Especially when someone brings them to you.  You never know if they poisoned it or did something bad to it," I shot another look at Jungkook. He's ignoring me.

MiYeon- "Yeah I agree with you.  Anyways, wanna go shopping with us after this?" Shopping? Shopping?!?

Me- "Um no thanks.  I have someone to meet," I lied.

MiYeon- "Come on! Forget that person.  Just stay," she dragged my arm and made me across from Jungkook. 

MiYeon sat next to Jungkook and I sat across from Jungkook.  Now is my great chance for revenge.

I lifted my foot...and kicked Jungkook under the table.  He jumped up.

MiYeon shot him a weird look.

Me- "Are you okay?.."

Jungkook- "Y-yeah.. I just thought an insect was crawling on me," he glared at me.