E I G H T E E N

MinJae's View

I hate you Jeon Jungkook.  Why am I even living with an idiot?  I swear, Jungkook is the most idiotic person living on earth!  Or is every guy like that?  They have no idea what they did and they still act innocent.  I hate Jungkook. 

What do I do now? I have nowhere to go, and no one to go to. What do I do?  I don't want to bother JiHyuk because it's late...

Does Jungkook even care?  If he does, he would've called by now but nope.  No calls from Jungkook.

It's almost 12AM.... I think I'll just head back to the hotel...

Thank goodness there was still taxis. I took a taxi back to the hotel.

I quietly opened the door and Jungkook was sleeping which is even better so I could avoid that idiot.

I took a quick shower before going to bed. I think I'll sleep on the couch again.

Should I head back to Seoul tomorrow and just leave him here?..  Or should I just stay? There's only two more days left...

I'll just stay and explore Jeju by myself...

-------------------------------------

I woke up before Jungkook and got ready to head out. 

I called JiHyuk earlier if he wanted to hang out with me because I'm a loner...  And he said yes.

------------------------------------

I waited at a coffee shop for JiHyuk.

10 minutes passed by and JiHyuk came by.

JiHyuk- "Did you wait long?"

Me- "Not really.  Did you eat? I can order something for you."

JiHyuk- "Ani I'm fine.  Did you eat?"

Me- "I'm not that hungry."

JiHyuk- "Should we get going?"

Me- "Sure^_^"

I got in his car and he headed off to go sight seeing.

Me- "Wait you never told me where we're going..."

JiHyuk- "Jeju Folk Village. We won't be there in two hours or so, so just rest."

Me- "Jeju Folk Village?... Never heard of that before."

JiHyuk- "Wait is this your first time in Jeju?!"

Me- "Yeah...." is that bad?...

JiHyuk- "That's probably why you've never heard of Jeju Folk Village."

*Note- I was so close to being lazy and not researching sight seeing places in Jeju but then I thought you guys might get confused if I made up a random place that never existed in Jeju*

------------------------------------

I woke up to JiHyuk's charming voice.