F O U R T E E N

MinJae's View

His face is so close to mine. I can hear him breathing. Why is his face red? What is going on?... I have a queasy feeling in my stomach... My heartbeat started moving rapidly. W-why am I like this? Why did I just stutter in my thoughts...

A few seconds passed by but that felt like forever...

Jungkook- "Y-you could've told me you were going to the store... I wanted to buy food too," he threw the cereal box in the cart and looked down and fiddled with his fingers.

Me- "M-mianhe.. You were sick so I didn't want to bother you..."

Jungkook- "It's fine. As long as you didn't go on the date," he made a cute jealous face which was so freaking cute- what did I just...?

Me- "A-arraseo... Let's go buy medicine for you."

Jungkook- "Kaja!" He looped his arm around mine while trying to wheel the cart.

------------------------------------

I finished putting all the food in where the belong to and went and sat on the couch. I took out my phone and saw a message from my mom.

•Mom- MinJae-ah, just a reminder, we're gonna go look for your dress tomorrow at 9AM because your wedding is in a week!!•

I just read the text and replied 'Okay' back to her.

It was 6:39PM and of course, I was tired. I laid down on the couch and so enough, I knock out.

When I woke up, I was in bed. Wait, how did I get here? OMG do I have magic powers???! Wait, what time is it? I looked to my side where my digital clock was. It was 7:45PM.

I got up and went downstairs because there was an attractive food smell. I went into the kitchen and saw Jungkook cooking.

Jungkook- "Annyeong!" He flashed me a cheeky smile.

Me- "I thought you couldn't cook?..."

Jungkook- "I'm trying... As you see here, I've failed like three times but this one is going pretty well," he gave me a grin.

Me- "No wonder why it smells good," I went over towards him and look at what he was cooking. Eggs. Just eggs. Are you serious...

Me- "J-Jungkook are you serious? Eggs?" I was pretty close to bursting out in laughter.

Jungkook- "Y-yeah. W-wae? Does it look b-bad?"

Me- "Ani. It looks pretty good but eggs are pretty easy to make Jeon Jungkook," I raised an eyebrow at him.

Jungkook- "Well I'm a beginner so just be quiet and eat. Aish jinja. Go sit down. I'm done making the eggs," I went and sat down.

A few minutes later, Jungkook came by and gave me a plate of eggs and rice. He waited for me to take the first bite and I did.

OMG! OMG! THIS IS SOO!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me- "Yah! You added too much salt in it!!" I immediately spat out the eggs and drink my water.

Jungkook- "Is it really that salty?" He took a bite out of his eggs and spat it out right after the eggs entered his mouth.

Me- "Aish. The eggs looked so good but it tastes so bad. Throw those one away. I'll make something else better," I got up and turned the stove on.

I grabbed 5 eggs and three slices of bacon. While the over was heating, I sliced the bacon into small pieces and cracked the eggs into a bowl. Of course, I added not that much seasoning to the eggs.