S I X

MinJae's View

Me- "YAH! I'm gonna delete all of these ugly photos you took!"

Jungkook- "WAE?? At least save one," he started whining.

Me- "I would. But they're all ugly. There's no good-looking ones."

Jungkook- "What?? I took so much beautiful selcas! Let me see," he reached for my phone but I backed away.

Me- "No. Never. Touch. My. Phone."

Jungkook- "I'll let you play on my phone. But I just need to delete some stuff then you can,"

Me- "Nope. Your phone is ugly, like you,"

Jungkook- "But my phone is smart, like me,"

Me- "My phone is smarter, just like me. Your phone is lame, like those old phone people used in the 1800,"

Jungkook- "Nope. My phone is an iPhone. iPhone's are smart,"

Me- "Well, me Samsung Galaxy S5 is better. iPhones are wannabes of Samsung."

Jungkook- "iPhones are b-" his phone started to ring.

They talked for about two minutes then he hung up.

Jungkook- "Sorry, I have to go home. My mom has been worrying about me since last night,"

Me- "Thank goodness you're leaving,"

Jungkook- "Thanks for everything. I'll see you around," he smiled than gave me a kiss on the forehead.

Me- "N-no problem. A-and don't d-do that. I'm not a little kid anymore,"

Jungkook- "Aha okay eomma," he left.

I went to the bathroom and locked myself in there. I took a wet towel and started to wash my forehead.

Me- "I need to get his disgusting germs off, or else I might get ebola and die. I mean, I wouldn't mind dying cause I don't wanna see Jungkook, you know...the past?... But I must live to see the new episode of my k-drama!"

I continued to scrub my forehead as hard as I can. Even if it hurts. Okay, it really hurts now. I took the towel off and my forehead was red. I rinsed the towel and set it on the table to dry.

I went into my room and opened up my laptop. It's time for k-drama!!!

I was watching Pinocchio when my phone started to ring. I picked up my phone without looking at the caller ID cause....Pinocchio is like....... I just can't stop watching.

•Me- "Hello?"•

•Someone- "Are you busy??!"•

•Me- "Who's this?..."•

•Someone- "YAH! You picked up the phone without even looking at it?"•

•Me- "Chaera???"•

•Chaera- "No -.- I'm not Chaera."•

There was a sarcasm tone.

•Chaera- "So...are you busy?..."•

•Me- "Nope. Why?"•

•Chaera- "Come over to my house within 10 minutes. And you can bring Baekhyun with so he can play with Taemin."•

And just with that, she hung up.

Me- "BAEKHYUN!!!!!" Yes, I was too lazy to get up and go to his room.

Baekhyun- "WHAT???!!!" And yes, Baekhyun was also too lazy to come here.

Me- "GET READY! WE'RE GOING SOMEWHERE!!!"