T W E L V E

MinJae's View

J-Jagiya? Did he say Jagiya?...

Me- "Is your head okay? Aish. I told you I didn't want to watch you."

Jungkook- "My head isn't okay. You've been wandering all day long in my head," he made a cheesy smile.

Me- "Okay stop. You're being too cheesy. I'm gonna loose my appetite," I shoved my bowl of soup away but Jungkook shuffled the bowl towards me.

Jungkook- "Eat. Or I'll feed you."

Me- "I'm full."

Jungkook- "I'll feed you then," Jungkook grabbed the spoon and shoved the soup into my mouth.

Me- "Ow! It's still hot!"

Jungkook- "Mianhe. If I blew on the soup, you would've took that as your chance and ran away," crap. How did he know my plan?

Me- "R-run away? I would never do that," I crossed my arms.

Jungkook- "So you're staying by my side forever?"

Me- "Yah. What I'm saying is, I'll never run away from food. And don't you have Tiffany?"

Jungkook- "Omo! Someone is jealous!" He pinched my cheeks.

Me- "Yah! You can clean up. I'm going to watch K-Drama." And I went upstairs.

Jungkook's View

It's fun teasing MinJae.

Why did she let me clean up? Aish jinja. I got a phone call. It was V-hyung.

• V- "Dude. Get your a** over here now."•

He hung up and texted me the place.

What was going on? It must be urgent. I went and grabbed my jacket and then left.

Me- "I'll be back soon!!" I yelled so MinJae would know.

MinJae- "Okay!" And I left.

----------------------------------

I arrived at the place and saw V hyung and Jin hyung waiting outside of the restaurant.

Me- "What is it?"

V- "That's the problem..." He pointed towards at a couple. I noticed the girl was Tiffany. But who was the guy? They were acting all lovely and holding hands. Was she cheating on me? I went inside.

Me- "Who is that?" My anger was rising but I kept my temper low. Don't want to cause a scene.

Guy- "I'm her boy-" Tiffany covered his mouth.

Me- "Tiffany, are you serious?"

Tiffany- "O-Oppa...it's not what you think..."

Me- "It's not what I think? Then what is this?!"

Tiffany- "It's....um..he's my brother..." The guys face was confused and mixed with hurt feelings.

Me- "Siblings act all lovey-dovey holding hands?"

Tiffany- "It's just that we're-"

Me- "Let's not see each other from now on." I walked away but she held onto my wrist.

Tiffany- "I can explain!"

Me- "Let go before someone gets hurt," and she let go. I walked out and V and Jin trailed after me.

Jin- "Dude don't think about it. You're just to fab for her." V hit Jin on the arm.

V- "You're not making it any better. I know a good idea! Let's go out and have some fun for the day then later come back and have a drink, alright?"