20

MinJae's View

Jungkook- "I'm sorry... I love-" his head fell onto my shoulder.

What is this?..

Me- "Jungkook! Yah, don't play with me! Yah wake up!"

I started to panic.  His forehead was really hot, he also became really pale.

I set him down on the ground because the couch was flipped over.

I flipped back the couch and tried my best to carry him onto the couch. 

I placed a wet towel on his forehead and immediately started to clean the mess.

I finished cleaning, I just hope that there isn't a mess upstairs because it took me quite a while to clean the mess downstairs here.

I walked into my room and it was pretty clean. It looked the same. I entered the bathroom and oh my goodness....the mirror was cracked and there were tiny streams of dried blood on the mirror.

I ran downstairs to clean up Jungkook's hand. I didn't even notice there was blood on his hand...

I finished bandaging his hand and was about to go put the aid kit away when he grabbed my hand.

Jungkook- "Stay..with...me," his voice was weak.

I sat across from him staring at his pale face.

Me- "Stupid fool," I muttered.

-----------------------------------

I woke up to a familiar voice whining.

Jungkook- "MinJae~ I'm hungry," I could tell that he was pouting even if my eyes were closed.

Me- "Are you feeling better?" I sat up.

Wait. Hold up. How did I end up on the couch?...

Jungkook- "Yeah, I took some pills already," he was as happy as a child.

Me- "That's a relief that you're better."

Jungkook- "Hey, I um... I just wanted to say that I'm very sorry for creating a mess here. Also I'm sorry for letting you down. Honestly I don't even know why I did that, it's like something just took control of me. I'm very sorry. I don't know who to make it up to you..."

I'm quite shocked, although not really. This is just like what he said yesterday so I'm not that surprised anymore. I already forgave him..

Me- "Forget it, I'm okay now," he pulled me into a hug. 

-----------------------------------

Time has passed and it's been about almost 4 months living with Jungkook now.  I believe our fake marriage was only up to 4-5 months.  Soon we'll be parting.

Throughout spending time with Jungkook, I actually got to know him better.  We even confessed. 

Thinking about it now, I don't want to loose him.  It's sad to know that I fell in love with someone who I shouldn't have because we're gonna be parted in the end.